One of the things that a lot of people may be confused about is understanding what women really want. And this becomes extra difficult during the gifting season–particularly, Christmas! At a time when you’d want to be extra thoughtful, finding the perfect presents is a must. This year, make gift-giving extra special with fabulous and holiday-worthy gifts that can excite the women in your life!
Holiday Gifts that Women Want
Health and Wellness Gifts
A lot of women are now into incorporating wellness practices into their lifestyle. And it’s good to know that there is already an abundance of gift ideas for the person who is obsessed about maintaining optimum health. Here’s a list that’s perfect for any woman who puts health on top of her New Year’s resolutions.
- Yoga Mats – Whether one is a beginner or a long-time yogi practitioner, yoga mats make it easier to perform poses with ease. Yoga is an activity that improves motility and mobility. It also has an effect in enhancing lung function and natural detoxification.
- S’well Bottle – This is an essential especially after an intensive workout. Wouldn’t it be great if one can stay hydrated with a pretty bottle that can maintain the ideal temperature of drinks, whether hot or cold.
- Detox Products – Want to help in restoring one’s health? There is a range of ways to detoxify. You can find natural products that can help eliminate body toxins just like what a detoxification tea, super alkalizing greens, and detox salts do.
Beauty gifts would serve their purpose better with the right styling tools and accessories. Help a loved one in getting the perfect contour, blending in shades, or creating a range of easy hairstyles with some useful gifts for women.
- Eyebrow Stencils – Help a friend create the perfect brows easily. These stencils are sure to eliminate the difficulty in lining eyebrows without taking up so much time.
- Eye Definition Brush – Add definition to eyes with this brush. For the perfect application of colour and intensity around the eyes, this tool guarantees to perform well.
- Foundation Brush – Allow controlled and precise application of your makeup with a foundation brush that allows a convenient way to reach areas like the eyes and nose.
Gifts for the Home
There is a huge selection of gifts you can find if you’re looking for items that help in keeping the home spic and span. Stay away from the ordinary and try to be extra thoughtful with gifts that are sure to warm the home and create a positive ambiance.
- Luxurious Candle – Think candles are too ordinary? Not until you find classic but luxurious candles that will make a perfect addition to any home. You can even find those that are made from natural ingredients and uses a unique blend of organic pure essential oils.
- Diffuser – A home that is spic and span would be extra great if it is filled with soothing scents. It also helps that the wellness culture now has its market to make room for a range of home fragrances, including luxurious reed diffusers, aromatic candles, and room sprays.
- Silk Pillowcase – Grant her sweeter dreams with a silk pillowcase. It seems like a simple gift, but its irresistible texture can add a bit more luxury to her bedroom. Rest assured that she’ll be using this lovely pillowcase a lot!
- Nightlight – Does your lady like to spend a few minutes winding down before bedtime? Or is there a little princess in the family who sleeps better in low light than in pitch blackness? The perfect nightlight can be a surprisingly thoughtful gift.
Face it. Most woman will always find the need for things that can pamper them. Why not give her something that she’ll love using for self-care? From makeup to lotions and perfumes, there’s already a vast selection of beauty gifts that women just can’t say ‘no’ to.
- Organic Beauty Products – More and more people are appreciating the benefits of going natural and organic. Buying these beauty gifts for a special woman is not just jumping into the trend, your choices also reflect your good intention.
- Makeup – Whether for the working women or for the homebody, a touch of color on her lips or cheeks can be a confidence booster. Make it more special by choosing beauty products and cosmetics that are sustainable and free from harmful ingredients.
- Niche Perfumes – This gift-giving season, you can go over the top! If you’re planning to send out perfumes as presents, try looking for niche perfumes. Not only are these scents unique, you may also be able to find one that suits your recipient’s personality.
- Night Cream – Is she looking forward to catching up on sleep during the holidays? High-quality night cream can make her rest truly rejuvenating. Look for antioxidants, aloe vera, and hyaluronic acid, which work together to give her supple and wrinkle-free skin.
- Rosehip Oil – A rising favorite, rosehip oil and its high fatty acid content can help her deal with stretch marks, fine lines, and an uneven skin tone. It matches all skin types, too. This is a beauty gift she needs to try out!
Gifts for Travel
After all the ups and downs of the past few months, your lady might take the holidays as a chance to unwind through some much-deserved travel. Here are some gifts which can help her stay radiant no matter where her adventures take her! As a bonus, these travel essentials will remind her of you even if she’ll go on vacation on the other side of the world.
- Travel Body Kit – A holiday getaway doubles as the perfect excuse for her to pamper herself. With an indulgent body kit that comes with scrub and an oil bath, she can conveniently give herself a treat.
- Jet Setter Kit – Even if you might not be by her side during her travels, you can help her stay fabulous wherever she goes. Get her a jet setter kit with everything she needs for lush and gorgeous hair. It helps to find a lineup of sustainable products that haven’t been tested on animals for an absolutely guilt-free delight!
- Makeup Setting Spray – She’ll want to spend her time taking in the local sights and sounds, not stopping by every restroom she sees for a retouch. Lend her a hand with the gift of makeup setting spray. With a spritz or two, it can keep her makeup in place from the moment she walks out of her hotel room until she comes back from a flavorful dinner. It also provides some quick hydration and sun protection!
- Sunscreen – Speaking of sun protection, your woman might be fond of getting a healthy dose of sun, whether walking along sandy shores or making her way through vibrant streets. Protect her from bad sunburns and other harmful effects of overexposure by getting her some lightweight sunscreen.
- Pillow Mist – Ever had a hard time falling asleep during your own travels? Save her the same pain by buying her some relaxing pillow mist. A few sprays on her pillow can help her rest up for another day of adventure.
The holiday season is the best time to be extra thoughtful to the women you know. Be sure to make the right choices by finding the best gifts for women!
Have you found the best presents for her? Browse through our shelves to shop for holiday-worthy gifts for women that can make this season more festive!