Black cumin, also called "black caraway" or kalajira in India is a flowering plant used since ancient times to treat skin conditions including wounds and burns.
Black seed oil and black seed powder have been used for centuries in traditional medicine. For centuries, it has been used in China and India as an anti-inflammatory agent and digestive aid.
The essential oil of Black cumin seed has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. With its moisture-retaining qualities and antioxidant properties, it keeps the skin hydrated and protected from free radical damage.
- Black cumin oil is a natural moisturiser with antioxidant and antibacterial properties, perfect for nourishing dry skin.
- Black cumin oil can help protect the skin from environmental aggressors such as pollution, UV rays and cigarette smoke.
- Oil is beneficial for eczema, psoriasis, dry and itchy skin conditions.
- Black cumin seed oil helps to maintain healthy-looking skin by keeping the pores unclogged and preventing acne
- Cumin oil may help reduce the redness associated with rosacea
- Black seed powder has antioxidant properties. It soothes inflamed areas of the skin and stimulates circulation around the affected area. Black seed powder also has antibacterial properties, making it ideal for treating infected wounds on various parts of the body.
- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old