African Botanics Vita C Corrector 15ml
African Botanics Vita C Corrector is a waterless booster serum that is powered by the most stable and bio-available form of Vitamin C - THD Ascorbate that penetrates deep into the skin to brighten, illuminate, help produce collagen and provide superior antioxidant protection.
This high-strength serum booster combines a 20% concentration of Vitamin C with an anti-wrinkle Marine Blue Micro-algae, Resurrection Plant, Vitamin E and antioxidant-rich Marula Oil to target signs of aging, hyperpigmentation, dullness, uneven skin tone, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles while speeding up cellular renewal for radiant and luminous skin.
100% active and biocompatible it is formulated without water, alcohol, dimethicone, fragrance, essential oils and fillers.
This highly active treatment booster should be used daily or 3 - 4 times a year as an intensive course for optimal results. Texture: Lightweight serum
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Dull and uneven skin tone
- Dark spots
- Visibly brightens
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Firms skin
- Promotes radiance
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: Incredibly stable, lipid-soluble form of vitamin C that provides exceptional antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals. It also stimulates healthy collagen production and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the complexion plump, radiant and youthful-looking*.
- Vitamin E: A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin. It works together synergistically with Vitamin C to provide 4 x more protection against free radicals, boosting the serum's overall antioxidant effect to keep skin protected throughout the day*.
- Marine Blue Micro-algae extract: A technologically advanced anti-wrinkle ingredient that stimulates the production of structural skin proteins. Rich in antioxidants, amino acids (EPA), Omega 3, minerals, sugars, carotenoids and peptides with incredible cell-renewal properties*.
- Squalane: An oil-soluble antioxidant, it works with other antioxidants in the skin to neutralize damaging oxygen molecules generated when the skin is exposed to UV light. It is a mega-hydrator that acts as a barrier to keep moisture locked in to keep skin soft, supple and plump for longer*.
- Resurrection Plant: Rich in polysaccharides, polyphenols and Trehalose sugar molecules address multiple signs of ageing: dehydration, fine lines, uneven texture. By enhancing moisture retention, this intensive bio-extract nourishes the skin cells and contributes to skin regeneration*.
- Marula Oil: Contains a high antioxidant count and is rich in many skin-benefiting micro-nutrients and essential fatty acids, especially Omega 9. In addition to its protecting and regenerative effects, Marula oil also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe redness and sensitivity and helps prevent free radical damage. High levels of Omega 9 - Oleic Acid (80%), palmitic and stearic fatty acids are critical for rapid penetration - meaning this oil sinks in quickly to promote intense repair and seal in precious moisture. Marula Oil is rich in Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Flavonoids, henolic compounds and Phytosterols - these antioxidants help protect against free radicals and daily environmental stressors*.