Allies of Skin Mandelic Pigmentation Corrector Night Serum 30ml
REVEAL EVEN-TONED SKIN & REDUCE REDNESS.
Mandelic Pigmentation Corrector Night Serum is next-generation overnight serum supercharged with a hardworking blend of 11% Mandelic, Lactic + Salicylic Acid, 8 Brighteners and 7 Antioxidants and Peptides, that treats stubborn pigmentation, melasma, large pores, persistent breakouts, uneven texture and blackheads.
While most AHA (alpha-hydroxy acids) serums focus only on the exfoliation aspect that can sometimes lead to tightness and irritation, this multitasking booster is formulated to gently dissolve dead skin cells while replenishing moisture and strengthening the skin’s delicate barrier with its hydrating blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide and essential fatty acids from Organic Rosehip and Tamanu Oil.
All skin types — especially premature ageing prone to excessive discolouration and imperfections.
pH: 3.5 - 4
Organic Bakuchiol – a natural alternative to Retinol that’s clinically proven to reduce multiple signs of ageing, significantly reduces roughness and improves skin tone, elasticity, firmness and radiance, whilst multiple peptides like Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40 and Nonapeptide-1 combat redness caused by inflammation and inhibit the production of melanin, so skin looks significantly brighter with continual usage.
- Refines and reduces the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Treats persistent breakouts and blackheads.
- Brightens and fades stubborn pigmentations, melasma, dark spots and refines skin texture.
- Exfoliates and speeds up cellular renewal.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, whilst improving skin elasticity.
- Offers all the reparative and renewing properties of Retinol through a natural alternative, without any of the traditional irritation to reduce multiples signs of ageing.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Trains the skin to retain moisture and nutrients better.
- Provides skin with protection against free radicals and environmental stress.
Mandelic Pigmentation Corrector Night Serum is ideal for all skin types, especially problematic complexions prone to excessive pigmentation and breakouts.
*Due to the Salicylic Acid content, this formula is not recommended if pregnant/breastfeeding.
- 11% Mandelic + Lactic + Salicylic Acid. Mandelic and Lactic Acid are large molecule exfoliants that can sweep away dead cells from the skin’s surface without penetrating too deeply. Salicylic Acid is the BHA most commonly used in skincare. It mixes with the natural oils on the skin to get deep into the pores. Gently exfoliates, reduces the appearance of pores and minimises future breakouts.
- 1% Superoxide Dismutase. A potent antioxidant that supports the skin’s natural production of superoxide dismutase to prevent the formation of free radicals. Evens out complexion, and combats signs of premature ageing and dullness.
- 1% Bakuchiol. An antioxidant ingredient derived from the Babchi plant and touted as the natural alternative to Retinol. It has similar skin-resurfacing effects, minus the dryness and irritation. It helps to improve skin elasticity, hydration and firmness, reduces signs of premature ageing, and diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5. One of the most commonly used palmitoyl oligopeptides. Boosts collagen production, and increases water content and retention by interacting with the body’s elastin and hyaluronic acid production systems.
- Nonapeptide-1. A proprietary Peptide that was initially developed for its antimicrobial properties, and has since been shown to be able to block the synthesis of melanin. Helps target stubborn discolouration, hyperpigmentation and dark spots while soothing the skin.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40. An amino acid compound that provides a powerful defence for sensitive skin as it reduces the appearance of redness, restoring calmness and balance to the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid. A heavyweight hydrator and humectant that is extremely good at bonding with water molecules, making it a critical factor in retaining skin moisture.
- Niacinamide. The active form of Niacin (also known as Vitamin B3 or Nicotinic Acid) is one of the more stable active ingredients in skincare, with a pH around neutral. Unlike Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and Retinoids, it is non-acidic and non-irritating. Reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines, improves blemish marks, and fades uneven texture. It also improves skin barrier function and its ability to retain moisture.
- Organic Rosehip Oil. Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids like Linoleic, Oleic, and Palmitic Acids, provides soothing properties and is also a great great resource for supporting the skin and providing protection from harmful environmental aggressors.
- Organic Tamanu Oil. An oil pressed from the seeds of the tamanu nut tree, native to Polynesia and the South Pacific Islands. It contains antimicrobial agents that can fight breakouts and irritation. It is also rich in Antioxidants and fatty acids. Intensely moisturises and plumps the skin.
- Rumex Occidentalis Extract. Derived from the Rumex occidentalis plant, native to the prairies of Canada, it has the ability to improve the appearance of uneven skin, brighten, and reduce redness.