Allies of Skin Molecular Silk Amino Hydrating Cleanser 100ml
AWARD-WINNING FORMULA. CLEANSE & NURTURE SKIN IN 1 STEP
A pH 5.5, sulfate-free foaming gel cleanser supercharged with Silk Amino Acids, Hyaluronic Acid and organic Safflower & Moringa Oil for fresh hydration. Removes makeup, daily grime and pollution without ever stripping the skin.
All skin types – especially those looking for a hydrating solution to cleanse and brighten skin.
pH: 5.1 - 6
This pH-balanced, sulfate-free cleansing gel infuses the skin with essential moisture and nutrients as it removes daily grime, pollution, SPF and makeup. It is supercharged with multiple hydrators, antioxidants, phospholipids and silk amino acids for the ultimate conditioning cleanse.
A pH 5.5, sulfate-free universal cleanser that is supercharged with a hydrating blend of Antioxidants, Phospholipids and Hydrators like Silk Amino Acids, Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Safflower + Moringa Oil to gently remove dirt, grime and make-up without stripping the skin.
Silk Amino Acids is a potent antioxidant that provides trace nutrients and nourishes the skin. It functions as a humectant that draws water and enhances moisture absorption to revitalize and hydrate skin cells.
Organic Safflower Oil and Moringa Oil break down grime and impurities while nourishing the skin with excellent reparative benefits. Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid helps brighten dull skin, while Lecithin Phospholipids forms a protective film on the skin's surface to seal in essential moisture, keeping the skin healthy and supple. With daily use, skin feels silkier with a more refined texture, and complexion looks brighter.
- Nourishes skin
- Brightens dull skin
- Infuses skin with moisture and nutrients
- Conditions the skin as it cleanses
- Hyaluronic Acid. A heavyweight hydrator and humectant that is extremely good at bonding with water molecules, making it a critical factor in retaining skin moisture.
- Silk Amino Acids. A natural water-soluble glycoprotein that is extracted from raw silk and acts as a humectant. Provides soothing and antioxidant properties and protects skin from environmental aggressors.
- Organic Safflower Oil. A non-comedogenic oil rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E, that doesn’t clog the pores and soothes the skin while deeply hydrating it. It also provides antioxidant protection.
- Organic Moringa Oil. An antioxidant-rich oil extracted from the Moringa tree, packed with Vitamins A and C. It is also extremely rich in phytonutrients and fatty acids. Hydrates the skin and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid. A newer, more stable form of Vitamin C. Fades imperfections, boosts collagen production, and provides excellent photoprotection underneath sunscreen.
- White Tea. Retains very high levels of antioxidants as processing after harvesting is minimal. Has antibacterial properties, boosts collagen production and elastin levels, and reduces oxidative stress and the associated damage.
- Lecithin Phospholipids. A phospholipid structure derived from soy that can be applied topically to mirror the effects of phospholipids, promoting hydration and moisture retention, and helping strengthen the skin barrier.
- Lactic Acid. One of the most popular AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids). Thanks to its larger molecule size, it exfoliates without penetrating the skin too deeply, sweeping away any bacteria, sebum, and dead cells that may be blocking pores and causing breakouts.
- Astaxanthin. A powerhouse antioxidant that fights free radicals and helps prevent the damage that they can cause to skin like fine lines, dark spots and redness.
To Remove Makeup/SPF: Massage onto dry skin. Add water and massage again to dissolve daily grime, pollution, SPF and makeup. Rinse. Repeat if necessary.
For Daily Cleansing: Massage onto damp skin. Leave on for 1-2 minutes for extra silkiness. Rinse.