Allies of Skin Peptides & Omegas Firming Eye Cream 15ml
The ultimate eye cream supercharged with next-generation Peptides, Antioxidants and pre-orbital Brighteners for a rejuvenated, youthful eye area. It stimulates the production of essential collagen and elastin, hydrates and reduces the appearance of fine lines and winkles, erases all signs of fatigue and brightens the under-eye area.
Get the bright-eyed look, powered by clinical actives.
All skin types - especially fatigued, dull and those concerned with premature ageing.
pH: 4.75 - 5.7
Peptides & Omegas Firming Eye Cream is supercharged with a high-performance Peptide blend that includes the award-winning Matrixyl® Morphomics™ and Neodermyl® technologies. Used daily, this innovative alliance helps firm the eye area by working on rhytides — a.k.a. fine lines and minor creases — and improving the appearance of three types of wrinkles: crow’s feet, inner corner creases, and dehydration lines.
It’s packed with a powerful combination of periorbital Brighteners — like Orchistem™ and Bioskinup™ Contour 3R — that immediately get to work. They also provide 17% firmer and 10% suppler skin over time* and help refresh tired-looking eyes by targeting dark circles and puffiness**. It’s a good night’s sleep in a bottle.
Allies supercharged its 1st ever eye cream with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a potent Vitamin C derivative that targets dullness and signs of fatigue. Plus, we added 1% Bakuchiol, a plant-derived active that provides Retinol-like benefits like reducing the appearance of wrinkle depth and skin roughness.
With a nourishing blend of Omega-rich oils — Baobab, Rosehip, Argan and Squalane — this eye cream delivers superb hydration that helps to plump fine lines and has a rich, silky texture that melts into a thin layer upon application, swiftly sinking into the skin and leaving it soft and dewy.
- According to Orchistem™ in vivo efficacy test results of 56 days with 26 participants.
** According to Bioskinup™ Contour 3R in vivo efficacy test results of 4 weeks with 21 participants.
- Hydrates and depuffs the eye area
- Promotes firm and bright looking skin
- Counteracts with signs of premature ageing
- Provides nourishing care for delicate skin
- Hyaluronic Acid. A heavyweight hydrator and humectant that is extremely good at bonding with water molecules, making it a critical factor in retaining skin moisture.
- Squalane. A non-comedogenic oil that mimics the function of the skin’s natural oils and provides additional moisture to its outer layer by improving elasticity and promoting suppleness.
- 1% Bakuchiol. An antioxidant ingredient derived from the Babchi plant and touted as the natural alternative to Retinol. It has similar skin-resurfacing effects, minus the dryness and irritation. It helps to improve skin elasticity, hydration and firmness, reduces signs of premature ageing, and diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. A stable but potent Vitamin C derivative that brightens and reduces the appearance of fatigue and dullness.
- Licorice Root Extract. A plant-based extract that helps soothe skin, brightens and evens out skin tone. It has antioxidant properties, which helps protect the skin from external aggressors.
- Chrysin + Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 + Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. A cutting-edge blend of Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 and Chrysin that lightens the appearance of dark circles, and helps strengthen the delicate under-eye area and reduce puffiness.
- Methylglucoside Phosphate + Copper Lysinate/Prolinate. A fast-acting ingredient boosted with Methylglucoside Phosphate, an anti-ageing element, and Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, an amino-acid mineral complex. It allows the skin to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and improve firmness.
- Matrixyl® Morphomics™. A next-generation form of Peptides that promotes graceful ageing and smoothens the skin’s appearance, particularly surrounding the eye contour, face, and neck.
- Organic Rosehip Oil. Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids like Linoleic, Oleic, and Palmitic Acids, provides soothing properties and is also a great great resource for supporting the skin and providing protection from harmful environmental aggressors.
- Organic Argan Oil. Comes from the kernels of argan trees, native to Morocco. It aids a number of skin concerns, from boosting hydration to reducing sebum and protecting skin from sun induced damage.
- Organic Baobab Oil. Comes from the African baobab tree, the largest succulent in the world. It is packed with Vitamins A, E, and D, and nourishing fatty acids. Helps brighten the skin, boost collagen and strengthen the skin barrier.
- Ceramide. The building blocks of the skin’s defense, they help to promote moisture retention, prevent dryness and irritation, and reinforce the skin barrier for enhanced resilience and bounce.
- Superoxide Dismutase. A potent antioxidant that supports the skin’s natural production of superoxide dismutase to prevent the formation of free radicals. Evens out complexion, and combats signs of premature ageing and dullness.
- Orchid Stem Cells. Comprised of orchid stem cells, it helps tighten, rejuvenate, and refresh the delicate skin of the eye area.
- Green Tea. Best known for its antioxidant ability, it combats and neutralises free radicals which can cause signs of premature ageing. De-puffs tired skin, helps soothe and calm sensitised skin, and promotes radiance.
- Ergothioneine. An antioxidant amino acid that brightens dullness, protects against pollution damage, and reduces signs of premature ageing, such as crow’s feet and fine lines.
- Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a group of powerful fat-soluble antioxidants that includes forms Tocopheryl Acetate and Tocopherol. Helps fight off free radicals, protecting skin from damage caused by environmental aggressors. It can also help strengthen the skin barrier function and make it less susceptible to irritation.
- Coenzyme Q10. A fat-soluble quinone compound found in every cell of the human body, vital for energy production. Protects against damage caused by UV rays, pollution, toxins, and stress.
Peptides & Omegas Firming Eye Cream can be used twice a day for best results. After cleansing, misting and moisturising with Peptides & Antioxidant Firming Daily Treatment, apply to eye contour as the grand finale of your routine by gently tapping with your fingertip until the product is absorbed.
If layering with your favourite serums, apply them first before moisturising, then follow up with this eye cream. To attain an extra brightening effect, layer with a Vitamin C serum. To infuse the skin with moisture and further soften fine lines, layer with Multi Hyaluronic Antioxidant Hydration Serum.
You can wear this eye cream under make-up without it caking.