Allies of Skin Promise Keeper Nightly Blemish Treatment 50ml
CLARIFY YOUR SKIN WITH SUPERCHARGED ACTIVES.
Allies keep their promises.
This nightly leave-on treatment mask (pH 5.2-5.7) works double-time as a preventive measure to keep skin clear.
Formulated with a powerful blend of AHAs, enzymes, antibacterial cell cultures, and Probiotics, Promise Keeper Nightly Blemish Treatment works as you sleep to nourish problematic skin with clean hydration, while simultaneously unclogging pores, fading old blemish marks, refining skin texture, and brightening the complexion.
It also helps soothe irritation, reduce sebum production, and strengthen the skin’s natural protective barrier.
With nightly use: skin looks more even-toned, is less congested, and has a radiant clarity that won’t go unnoticed.
Ideal for all skin types, especially problematic complexions prone to stress and hormonal breakouts.
- Gently exfoliates the skin, while speeding up cellular renewal.
- Regulates sebum production and fights breakout-causing bacteria.
- Hydrates and brightens dull and dehydrated skin.
- Soothes redness and irritation.
- Restores the skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Encourages collagen production and boosts the skin’s natural reparative process.
- Dioic + Mandelic + Lactic & Pyruvic Acid. Dioic + Mandelic + Lactic Acid are large molecule exfoliants can sweep away dead cells from the skin’s surface without penetrating too deeply. Pyruvic Acid is an Alpha-Keto Acid that is a particularly effective topical peeling agent, with a low risk of irritation.
- Organic Rosehip Oil. Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids like Linoleic, Oleic, and Palmitic Acids, provides soothing properties and is also a great resource for supporting the skin and providing protection from harmful environmental aggressors.
- Silver. An antibacterial active that will quickly soothe the skin, making it a great ingredient for fighting skin conditions like acne.
- Pomegranate Enzymes. An ingredient with superfood-status benefits, including free-radical fighting antioxidants, reparative properties, and fine line and dark spot reduction.
- Niacinamide. The active form of Niacin (also known as Vitamin B3 or Nicotinic Acid) is one of the more stable active ingredients in skincare, with a pH around neutral. Unlike Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and Retinoids, it is non-acidic and non-irritating. Reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines, improves blemish marks, and fades uneven texture. It also improves skin barrier function and its ability to retain moisture.
- Manuka Honey (UMF 16+). An antibacterial agent that soothes and protects the skin, and has the ability to soak up and retain moisture. A UMF (Unique Manuka Factor) above 10 indicates a superior potency of Manuka Honey.
- Hyaluronic Acid. A heavyweight hydrator and humectant that is extremely good at bonding with water molecules, making it a critical factor in retaining skin moisture.
- Phospholipids. Powerful humectants that naturally occur on the skin, protecting it from external factors like weather and chemicals. They hydrate skin and promote moisture retention.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8. A restorative Peptide that combines Palmitic Acid (a fatty acid) with Tripeptide-8. Helps reduce the redness caused by blemishes, dryness and irritation. Continued use can also improve the skin’s resiliency, making it less susceptible to sensitivity.
Apply this leave-on mask to clean skin. For best results, use Molecular Saviour™ Mist before and after application. Use nightly to maintain clear skin. Always use sun protection (SPF) the morning after.
Perfect for use as a preventative nightly treatment two weeks before that time of the month or a stressful period. Mix with a drop or two of your favorite face oil for an extra boost of hydration.
You may experience some purging in the form of breakouts during the first two weeks of product use, which is completely normal due to increased antibacterial activity and cellular renewal rate. This initial breakout should go away after and your skin will improve from then on with daily usage.