Aurelia London Botanical Cream Deodorant 50g
The Botanical Cream Deodorant from Aurelia London is a multi-award-winning, natural, aluminium free, uniquely powerful wellbeing revelation that really works. The cream-to-powder consistency allows for simple fingertip application. Superfine powdered plant-based botanicals including antimicrobial Arrowroot and pure Kaolin sit invisibly on the skin ready to absorb your natural perspiration throughout the day; retaining dryness, inhibiting bacteria and resulting in long-lasting freshness. Shea butter gently hydrates, essential oils Tea tree, Eucalyptus and Peppermint, with their antiseptic and antibacterial properties, blend with distilled Lavender and Bergamot to lightly fragrance and deodorise.
For all skin types, including sensitive. Dermatologically tested. This product is registered by the Vegan Society.
With its aluminium free deodorant, Aurelia London’s Botanical Cream Deodorant offers a highly effective gentle and natural alternative for all those concerned about the effects of aluminium and who may want to avoid this questionable ingredient. Aluminium-based antiperspirants work by using aluminium salts to block and alter sweat ducts. This interferes with our body’s natural response. It has been clinically proven that aluminium is absorbed through the skin but currently there is not sufficient evidence to establish a causal relationship between aluminium exposure and the augmented risk of developing breast cancer.
- ARROWROOT - Antimicrobial
- KAOLIN - Absorbs moisture
- SHEA BUTTER - Gently hydrates
- EUCALYPTUS - (Eucalyptus globulus) The cooling essential oil produced from the leaves and twigs has decongestant properties and smells wonderfully fresh.
- LAVENDER - (Lavandula angustifolia) This comforting, calming oil has been widely used since the late 16th century. We use a type of lavender grown at high altitudes for its wonderful calming aroma.
- PEPPERMINT - (Mentha piperita) Peppermint oil has been known to eliminate harmful bacteria as well as offer energizing properties.
- TEA TREE
- Those seeking a natural alternative to anti-perspirants
- Daily, effective use on clean skin
- Keeping you dry, fresh and confident with every use
- Softening skin with rich shea butter
- Helping to reduce ingrown hairs with antibacterial tea tree
Apply a fingertip-size amount of Aurelia Botanical Cream Deodorant on to clean skin and gently rub it into your whole underarm area. This magical cream-to-powder formulation contains no unnecessary hardeners or waxes so the consistency can sometimes change in hot climates. If the cream ever separates simply mix it gently and place in the fridge until it cools and hardens. Don’t worry if this does happen it will not impact its effectiveness!
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Coco-Caprylate (derived from coconuts), Sodium Bicarbonate, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Extract, Kaolin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Citrus Bergamia Peel (Bergamot) Oil Expressed, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycerin (plant derived), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Farnesol* (*naturally occurring in essential oil)