De Mamiel First Fix Stress Response Serum 30 ml
A COMPLETE FIRST-STAGE SOLUTION THAT TARGETS SKIN COMPROMISED BY STRESS.
The result of 13 years’ dedicated research and development, this ground-breaking response serum treats both the causes and the symptoms of stress to leave skin feeling energised, healthy and radiant. Containing a host of effective and reparative plant actives and extracts, this powerful serum will soothe, protect and repair skin back to health.
- skin felt more HYDRATED
- skin appeared more RADIANT
- skin felt SMOOTHER
Dermatologically tested / Dermatologically approved / Clinically tested / Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane and quenching oils including Prickly Pear, Kahai and Pomegranate help reduce dryness, while Neurophroline™ helps to counteract the negative effects of cortisol to visibly improve skin tone.
- Ection supports a vulnerable barrier function and increases much-needed hydration, as Round-Headed Bush Clover injects skin with vitality and helps decrease the tell-tale signs of fatigue.
- To address a deteriorating skin structure, there is Passioline™, an active clinically proven to support elastin and collagen synthesis for a firmer texture, while Telosense™ is included to protect and enhance skin DNA health.
- Seabuckthorn Adaptogen boosts density and restores definition to skin that feels weakened, Rhodiola Rosea promotes skin energy and Blueberry Polyphenol soothes and brightens tone to reinstate skin’s innate glow.
- To address the emotional impact of stress, there’s the de Mamiel Cortisol Resilience Complex™, an aromatherapeutic blend that includes Rose, Cape Chamomile, Vetiver and Sandalwood oils, and which triggers a change in the way we respond to stress.
Use every evening after cleansing and toning your skin.
Place 2 - 4 pumps in your palm and rub your hands together to warm and activate the serum.
Breathe in the aroma deeply, then massage over your face, working outward and upward until everything is absorbed. Follow with your moisturiser and/or oil.
If your skin is in intensive need of repair, use both morning and evening.