Grown Alchemist Nourishing Conditioner 0.6: Damask Rose, Chamomile, Lavender Stem
- Contains Bush Tomato and Vitamin C rich in serine and Lycopene to disentangle and increase the manageability of the hair, aid in styling and leave hair soft and supple.
- Vitamins A and K from Black Pepper deliver Antioxidants increasing circulation and nourish the scalp.
- Polyphenols from Green Tea maintain a healthy shine providing rich Antioxidants.
- Bisabolol from Chamomile helps soothe, nourish and accelerate the treatment of damaged hair.
- Lavender and Myrtle extracts keep the hair moisturised, protecting the hair shaft against drying.
Apply to wet washed hair, massage lightly into the hair, particularly on the ends. If your hair is damaged or dry leave in for one minute for maximum penetration, rinse throughly.
Aqua, Brassica Alcohol (Plant), Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine (C22) (Plant), Glycerin (Plant), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Plant), Polyquaternium-7, Lavandula Angustifoilia (Lavender) Flower Water (Plant), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) (Plant), Solanum Centrale (Bush Tomato) Fruit Extract (Plant), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Plant), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria)Flower Extract (Plant), Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Extract (Plant), Aspartic (Amino) Acid (Plant), Gluconolactone (Plant), Sodium Benzoate, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil (Plant), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil (Plant), Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil (Plant), Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil (Plant), Rosa Centifolia (Rose Absolute) Flower Extract (Plant), Geraniol(Plant), Citronellol (Plant).