Susanne Kaufmann Hypersensitive Body Lotion 250 ml
Bring your skin into balance with this fast-absorbing Body Lotion, restoring the skin to optimal health with its soothing lightweight formula. Featuring a gentle blend of Albatrellus mushroom to calm, natural plant oils to hydrate and shea butter to nourish, this comforting silky-soft lotion offers effective daily care for all skin types. Perfect for irritation or sensitivity, its use of broccoli seed oil and vitamin E have known properties to fight environmental stressors. Hypoallergenic and fragrance-free, the lotion is suitable for children over three months.
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all the family
Designed for everyday care, this silken body lotion provides an intense boost of moisture, while soothing irritation to reveal perfectly balanced skin. Featuring Albatrellus mushroom, a powerhouse ingredient that works as a calming agent, helping to comfort and strengthen the skin’s barrier.
Enriched with sunflower and broccoli seed oil, our fast-absorbing lotion offers hydration and added protection against environmental stressors that cause signs of sensitivity. Vitamin E-rich shea butter also nourishes for a silky-smooth feel. This unscented lightweight lotion is the perfect finish to your body care ritual.
Great for all the family, our Body Lotion is safe for use on children over three months.
- Albatrellus Confluens Mushroom Extract: Helps to strengthen the skin against irritants. The extract also has a calming effect on the skin.
- Broccoli Seed Oil: With the help of vitamins A and E, broccoli seed oil protects the skin from harmful environmental influences and provides intense moisturise for the skin.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is rich in minerals and vitamins such as vitamin E, beta-carotene, omega-3 fatty acids, stearic acid and linoleic acid which fight free radicals, protect skin cells and provide long-lasting hydration.
- Sunflower Oil: The vitamin E in sunflower oil provides an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect that protects against premature skin ageing. Rich in lecithin, the oil supports the skin's protective acid layer.
- Vitamin E; Tocopherol is a collective term for various vitamin E derivatives. Vitamin E protects against free radicals, retains moisture in the skin, promotes cell renewal and can reduce skin damage caused by UV radiation.
Apply to the skin after bathing or showering.
For best results, use daily.