Susanne Kaufmann Protection Serum 30ml
An intensive treatment serum developed to calm and cool signs of redness, rosacea and irritation and to moisturize sensitive skin.
This product was previously known as Active Agent Concentrate rosacea.
- Reduces skin redness and irritation
- Regulates the metabolism of the skin
- Strengthens your veins
For times when skin needs extra care, this treatment serum features a gentle blend of knotted kelp extract and horse chestnut extract, to help minimise the appearance of redness, as well as skin nourishing shea butter. Balloon vine extract calms itchy or red skin. Skin is left comfortable and balanced. Perfect to use as a preventative treatment when the seasons change to counteract any extreme changes in temperature and humidity, which can affect the skin.
When used daily, the Protection Serum makes skin more resistant to external irritations. With its skin strengthening and protecting effect, the serum can also help improve the condition of Couperose skin.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, this product may appear cloudy.
- Horse Chestnut Escin: Horse chestnut extract is proven to increase blood circulation. It also relieves lymph congestion, protects the blood vessels and reduces swelling.
- Knotted Kelp: Knotted kelp extract contains precious vitamins, amino acids and minerals from seawater (similar to those found in human tissues). It calms irritations and promotes circulation to support cell renewal.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is rich in minerals and vitamins such as vitamin E, beta-carotene, omega-3 fatty acids, stearic acid and linoleic acid which fight free radicals, protect skin cells and provide long-lasting hydration.
- Apply a thin layer to affected areas of the face every morning and evening after cleansing.
- Follow with your regular Susanne Kaufmann face care.