Inspired by self-care rituals across the globe, organic skincare brand 8 Faces introduces healing ingredients for modern life. Boundless Solid Oil is a concentrated all-in-one that melts upon touch to reveal a rich, luxurious oil that absorbs instantly.
There are 8 suggested uses including daily face care, protecting and nourishing hands, taming hair, smoothing neck/décolletage, and after sun care.
How Boundless Solid Oil can be used?
- Daily Face Care: Can be used as your go-to face oil day and night. In the AM, apply after cleansing skin and before make-up—it makes an excellent primer. Use it on its own or layer with serum, toning mist or face cream for an extra dose of nutrients.
- Smooth Neck /Décolletage: Gently massage in an upward motion into chest and neck to help reduce the look of sun damage and smooth fine lines.
- Fade Marks: Jojoba and Baobab help heal skin that’s dry, cracked, scarred or razor burned. Apply as a targeted spot treatment and apply regularly for maximum benefits.
- Protect Hands: Keep at your deskside and bedside—apply to skin, nails and cuticles for daily care or use as a deeply nourishing overnight treatment by applying liberally and protecting hands with cotton gloves.
- After-Sun Care: Help calm and soothe parched skin that is peeling or red from too much sun. Babassu oil can gently relieve skin from sunburns while Shea and Cocoa Butter help with inflammation.
- Tame/Repair Hair: Amla Berry’s abundant nutrients leave hair looking hydrated and healthy. Warm a pea sized amount in hands and apply to the ends of damp hair to use as a treatment. To smooth fly-aways, use half-pea size on dry hair.
- Travel Aid: Gently massage a tiny amount under nose for a fresh flight, dab on lips to keep them soft, around eye area for hydration and on hands to lock in moisture.
- Self-Care: Our signature organic essential oil blend is uplifting and calming. Gently massage into temples and middle of forehead before meditation, yoga or a relaxing bath.
Hero ingredient is Amla Berry - a super-fruit rich in Vitamin C, the abundance of antioxidants boosts collagen and leaves skin glowing. The bright, uplifting scent of grapefruit, geranium and lavender delight the spirit while calming the mind.
- Amla Berry is considered to be a powerful rejuvenator promoting healthy skin and general well-being. Studies show this berry has the ability to reduce age spots and sun damage.
- Tangerine Oil has cytophylactic properties, meaning that it can stimulate the regeneration and growth of new cells. This property of Tangerine Oil makes it especially useful for aging or mature skin that needs rejuvenation.
- Evening Primrose Flower Oil is an anti-ageing superstar, Evening Primrose is loaded with essential fatty acids which improve elasticity and cellular structure. It is also known to diminish redness and wrinkles.
- Baobab Seed Oil: Known as the “Tree of Life” Baobab is brimming with antioxidants and Omegas 3-6-9 which tighten, tone and encourage cell regeneration, making skin baby soft.
- Camellia Seed Oil: Praised for its reparative qualities, Camellia Oil delivers a dose of replenishing vital nutrients such as squalene—a natural emollient protecting skin from dryness.
- Babassu Oil: This wonder oil is rich in Vitamin E, a primary nutrient responsible for skin and nail health, Babassu leaves inflamed skin feeling calm and cared for. Great for smoothing out stretch marks.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: A nourishing oil admired for it’s anti-inflammatory benefits, Sea Buckthorn is often used for repairing and conditioning damaged skin, nails and hair.