Argentum Apothecary

Why We Love & Admire ARgENTUM?

ARgENTUM is a brand that means a lot to us because of their simple creams that boast complex benefits. Their ingredients are timeless – one reason why we love them so much, and their base element is silver hydrosol – a beneficial component that has centuries-old healing, repairing, and replenishing qualities. Rather than pack their creams with ingredients that most customers have never heard of, ARgENTUM strives to give their fanatics a natural experience that reaps the benefits with each application. We also love that ARgENTUM creams can be used for a plethora of skin ailments, restoring skin cells to their natural, glowing grandeur.

Argentum Apothecary Brand Story

Brand Story

Multi-award-winning skincare brand, ARgENTUM, emits the timeless strength of silver, breaking gender and age boundaries to deliver UNIQUE & POWERFUL SKINCARE. After many years of research in the field of dermo-cosmetics, they have formulated a patented fusion of two vital ingredients - Silver Hydrosol & DNA HP. The result is a natural, super hydrating range of products that improves fine lines, wrinkles and the overall texture of your skin. ARgENTUM balances their ground-breaking science using symbolism and poetry through the messages of their 12 archetypes, delivering beauty through balance.

Argentum Apothecary Their Award-winning Science

Their Award-winning Science

99.5% - this is the percentage of elements that are from natural origins within the ARgENTUM formulas. Their active ingredients have been researched for years, resulting in a combination of ingredients to form the beneficial base of their creams. These elements are Silver Hydrosol and DNA HP – a power-packed twosome with anti-ageing, rejuvenating qualities to repair, regenerate, refresh, and protect skin cells. Other ingredients are organic and garden-grown – most adding a pleasant fragrance to make each cream more so tantalizing to your senses. There are also beautifying, collagen-enhancing ingredients that rehydrate while combatting free radicals.

Argentum Apothecary Promises & Results

Promises & Results

ARgENTUM makes promises of uniqueness and effectiveness, as their creams are super moisturizing, beautifying, and restorative in cutting-edge ways. The team of creatives are skilled in their artisan expertise, ensuring the creams hydrate and appease without leaving the usual oily residue that comes from other less-amazing lotions. Through a series of studies, ARgENTUM has been able to show results, and to reassure customers of the benefits. Their results have shown that users will experience an immediate tightening and firming effect on their skin upon the first application, collagen and elasticity will be restored consistently.

Argentum Apothecary Serial Numbers & Glass Jars

Serial Numbers & Glass Jars

As aforementioned, the ​ARgENTUM ​products are 99.5% ​from natural elements and the remaining 0.5% ​is the mildest food-grade preserving ingredients​. This combination of both natural and handcrafted elements is a patented formula, and to ensure you get the correct ​ARgENTUM ​cream, they have come up with a collection of serial numbers at the base of each jar. Each individual number confirm that you have the correct product, finished with the patented formula. The ​ARgENTUM creams are cuddled within special violet pots. You might ask, why violet? Well, the violet glass protects and blocks the spectrum of visible light (with violet light as an exclusion) to preserve and increase the lifespan of their ​creams.

Argentum Apothecary The ARgENTUM Duo

The ARgENTUM Duo

We consider the most important products of this brand The ​ARgENTUM Duo. They are an awesome twosome, known as – ​la potion infinie Anti-Age Cream and ​la lotion infinie Body Cream. The Creator and her passionate, the imaginative troop of anything-is-possible believers refer to themselves as ​the ​12​ archetypes​, and each of the creams is brimming with the collaboration of their brilliance – 12 become 1. The ​ARgENTUM la potion infinie Anti-Age Cream restores and reduces the appearance of fine lines, blemishes, and wrinkles. Whereas, the la lotion infinie​ ​Body Cream is rehydrating from face to feet, offering exceptional smoothness and softness on your problem zones.

This moisturising cream contains super-healing silver hydrosol and is set to take the anti-aging market by storm.

GRAZIA MAGAZINE

4 Item(s)

List Grid

4 Item(s)

List Grid