Kypris Beauty Elixir II is an ultra-luxurious oil that combines radical-quenching CoQ10, collagen-inspiring Vitamin C ester, and a rainbow of phytonutrients, essential fatty acids, and natural actives from select plant sources to continually calm, soothe, and inspire radiant supple skin.
Formulated with 24 active ingredients, this gorgeous face oil is ideal for combination skin. Its 100% active formula combines essential oils of Indian Jasmine, Rose Geranium, Aged Patchouli, and Sweet Lavender to soothe even the most frazzled skin and spirit. It is especially beneficial for combination or inflamed, fussy skin due to blemishes or over exposure to the environment.
This lightweight yet effective Kypris Beauty Elixir II Healing Bouquet softens, tones, moisturises and boosts luminosity, and complements your SPF protection. It contains grounding aromatherapy for each chakra, and calms and balances irritations while protecting and boosting collagen. It diminishes signs of UV over exposure and enhances elasticity.
Ideal for all skin types, especially for sensitive. Ideal for essential oil lovers with combination or inflamed, fussy skin due to blemishes or over exposure to the environment.
- Kypris proprietary blend of essential oils works both aromatherapeutically and physically to calm, soothe, and inspire radiance. The essential oils of Indian Jasmine, Rose Geranium, Aged Patchouli, and Sweet Lavender soothe even the most frazzled skin and spirit.
- Holistic practitioners recognize Kaneka CoQ10 as the gold standard of antioxidant care. Known for its purity and integrity and as the only CoQ10 made in the USA, Kaneka’s yeast-derived CoQ10 has shown to diminish the appearance of sun damage to even tone, brighten, and firm.
- Highly stable, pure Vitamin C ester works in concert with Vitamin E to support the skin’s production and protection of collagen for increased resilience and elasticity.
- Rich in phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E, Baobab oil reinforces skin’s barrier function by reducing loss of moisture and encouraging cellular regeneration.
- An isolate from Licorice diminishes redness and irritation for a more balanced, calm complexion.
- Featuring a balanced ratio of Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, a plethora of antioxidants, and regenerating plant sterols, Cranberry Seed Oil replenishes even the most challenged complexions.
Sorry, this product is not eligible for any discounts or coupon codes.