Rahua® Smoothing Hair Balm delivers long-lasting, anti-frizz power, providing hair with renewed health and uber-shine. The super strengthening formula enhances vibrant hair colour and tames those bothersome flyaways. Fringe benefits are always a plus, so busy women will love how Rahua® Smoothing Hair Balm offers thermal protection for heat and blow dry styling along with the ability to balance and soothe that sometimes irritating, dry scalp. And just like your favourite lip gloss or fast sweep of blush, this new secret weapon is the perfect hair tool for a quick, polished look. Suitable for all hair types and textures, Rahua® Smoothing Hair Balm has a light floral scent of enchanting Gardenia Enfleurage Oil.
Massage a small amount through hair, concentrating on ends, frizz and flyaways. Ideal for all hair types and textures. Formulated with organic, plant-derived and natural ingredients 100% free of parabens, sulfates, gluten and cruelty-free.
- Long-lasting, anti-frizz power
- Thermal protection
- Provides hair with health and shine
- Purse-sized beauty on the go
- Rainforest Grown Oils:
- Rahua: Fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- Sacha Inchi: A longtime food source in the Amazon, these seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi oil works to lock in hair's moisture and condition and soothe the scalp. We use Symbiotic®* Sacha Inchi.
- Morete: Rich in carotenoids-especially beta-carotene-oil from this Amazonian fruit's flesh protects hair from damaging UVA rays. Vitamins; A, C, and E; essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and we use Symbiotic®* Morete.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil: Softens hair and adds shine.
- Cocoa Seed Butter: A natural, reparative emollient that nourishes, softens and strengthens hair.
- Gardenia Enfleurage Oil: Symbolizing purity and sweetness, this flower has a sultry, exotic scent. We use the centuries-old enfleurage process to extract the fragrance's purest essence and maintain its antioxidants.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®'s signature standard. For an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.