Widely used in the Korean skincare routine, Essences are multi-purpose products with a hybrid texture, halfway between a toner and a serum.
The delicious, watery gel texture enables them to work their way directly into the skin and deliver their benefits. While a toner revives the skin and removes any remaining traces of makeup, an Essence cares for the skin and makes it more receptive to the products that follow.
There’s everything to love about L’Essence Botanique ÉCLAT!
Internal and external factors — such as pollution, stress, hormones, bad eating habits or short nights — inhibit the normal functioning of your skin, resulting in a dull complexion. To revive your natural glow, it is important to hydrate, oxygenate your skin, and boost its cell regeneration.
L’Essence Botanique ÉCLAT, rich in Rosehip, Carrot and Rhodiola, helps to hydrate, revitalize and even skin tone.
- Carrot (hydrosol): Ideal for skin detox and clearing the complexion. It promotes cell growth, helps to tighten tissues and can soothe irritated skin.
- Rhodiola: Rhodiola increases skin's resistance to chemical, physical and biological aggressors, helps to reduce blemishes, even out skin tone, and improve skin softness.
- Aloe Vera: One of the most widely used medicinal plants, Aloe Vera is used to treat burns, including sunburn, to heal wounds and to combat cellular ageing. Its composition is very interesting: like a cactus, it contains over 99% water. The remaining 1% is a very potent synergy of 12 vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B12, C, E...) but also numerous minerals, trace elements and amino acids.
- Rose Hip oil: Rich in polyunsaturated essential fatty acids, it has a regenerating and antioxidant action.
100% natural origin, 48% organic
FREE OF: PARABENS, PEGs, PHTALATES, MINERAL OILS, GMOs, AND SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES.