The lymphatic system is an intricate network of tissue and organs made up of lymph vessels, lymph nodes and lymph that assist your immune system and act as your body's drainage system. This system is located just below your skin and is often forgotten, working in the background to ensure the body is able to properly cleanse, detoxify and maintain fluid levels. The primary function of this system is to transport a watery fluid called ‘lymph” containing white blood cells throughout the body. These white blood cells are key to fighting infection and aid the body to expel toxins, waste and other unwanted materials.
As the lymphatic system assists with the expelling of toxins, if it is not functioning properly, your skin may suffer from acne, loss of elasticity, premature ageing and overall, have a flakey texture. And unlike your cardiovascular system, the lymphatic system does not have a ‘pump’ (a.k.a the heart); it relies on you to get it going, but stimulating it is easier than you think thanks to Le Rouleau!
You can massage the entire face with le ROULEAU as it’s a non-invasive tool, suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitives. It has many virtues and it is not reserved for mature skin!
The Jade Stone has the particularity of keeping its freshness even in direct contact with the skin.
- It stimulates lymphatic and blood circulation thanks to drainage techniques;
- Eliminates toxins for better oxygenation and a more toned, regenerated skin;
- It reduces dark circles and bags under the eyes as it also has a decongestant effect;
- It smooths and plumps wrinkles and fine lines by improving the elasticity and healing of the skin;
- Boost the activity of the cells and therefore the production of collagen;
- Reduces and then relieves tension of facial muscles due to stress;
- It boosts the radiance of the skin and makes the complexion instantly brighter;
- Reduces redness, reduces skin inflammation;
- It tightens the pores thanks to the freshness of its stone;