Fleurs D'Afrique Intensive Recovery Oil 30ml
An encapsulated Retinol with time-release technology is used with pure Vitamin E, Vitamin C, CoQ10 and advanced anti-wrinkle Microalgae to tackle every issue from anti-ageing concerns and pigmentation to acne and sun damage.
The cutting-edge formula of African Botanics Fleurs D'Afrique Intensive Recovery Oil harnesses the potency of night-blooming Baobab extract, alongside ‘The Queen of the Night’ – Jasmine Grandiflorum – hand-picked at dusk. This super concentrated and powerful oil-serum is ideal for normal, dry, combination, oily and unbalanced complexions; neutralizing the harmful effects of everyday exposure to pollutants and UV, while fortifying the skin barrier to boost resilience. Improves the appearance of fine lines while promoting a brighter-looking complexion.
Texture: Light Oil-Serum
Scent: Floral, earthy, herbaceous
- Helps fight the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and UV damage
- Helps improve texture, pigmentation, and tone
- Stimulates surface exfoliation for clearer, smoother, firmer skin
- Retinol: Pure vitamin A, visibly diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, helps increase the appearance of firmness, improves uneven skin tone, smoothes and refines the surface of skin, and helps mitigate the effects of environmental stressors*. BHT-free.
- Marine Micro-algae extract: A technologically-advanced anti-wrinkle ingredient which stimulates production of structural skin proteins. Rich in antioxidants, amino acids (EPA), Omega 3, minerals, sugars, carotenoids and peptides with incredible cell-renewal properties*.
- Coenzyme Q10: Helps improve the appearance of aging or UV-exposed skin*.
- Baobab: Rich in Vitamin A, D3, F, K and E that help renew cell membranes and stimulate collagen formation*.
- Rosehip: Rich in vitamin A and C, which are necessary for the production of collagen*.
- Kalahari Melon, Marula, Mongongo and Primrose: Rich in Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9. This distinct blend of oils helps protect skin from damaging free radicals and oxidative stress while calming stressed and irritated skin.
- Jasmine, Rose and Immortelle: Effective in evening out skin tone, fading scars and reducing the appearance of blemishes.
* Test performed on ingredient
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest formulas in green beauty. Featuring marula oil, an African ‘miracle oil,’ their natural range of products is made exclusively in South Africa to support youthful, radiant, and supple face and body skin.
African Botanics's skincare essentials are made with single-origin botanicals with strong adaptogenic effects, paying homage to centuries of traditional medical knowledge. The nutrient-dense heart of every African Botanics product is driven by years of cutting-edge scientific research and hundreds of years' worth of phototherapy.
AM and/or PM, apply to clean and moist skin. Sweep 5-8 drops over face, neck and décolletage, gently pressing in and releasing. Glide in gentle strokes along jawline up towards the ears, from the centre of your face towards the temples, and from the base of your neck, upwards, to boost circulation. Can be worn alone, layered with your daily regimen or mixed in with moisturizer or foundation.
Caution: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Retinol products are not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers.
Citrillus Lanatus** Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea** Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower Oil, Adansonia Digitata** Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil, Rosa Mosqueta Fruit Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Cylindrotheca Fusiformis Extract, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Helichrysum Angustifolium (Everlasting/ Immortelle) Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Retinol (Vitamin A), Schinziophyton Rautanenii** Seed Oil, Ubiquinone, Calendula/">Calendula/">Calendula Officinalis Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*.
*Constituents of Essential Oils. **Wild-harvested and sustainably sourced.
Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Free of parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
Everywhere else (worldwide)
International Tracked Delivery (7-10 business days): $5.95 (FREE from orders over $40)
DHL Tracked Delivery (2-3 business days): $25
China, Hong Kong
Tracked Standard Delivery (7-10 business days): $20 (FREE from orders over $100)
UK & Channel Islands
Fully Tracked Standard Delivery (2-3 working days): $0
Fully Tracked Express Delivery (1-2 working days): $8
Fully Tracked Next Business Day By 1PM (order by 12pm mon-fri): $11
Fully Tracked Saturday By 1PM (order by 12pm fri): $23
International Tracked Delivery (3-7 business days): $5.95 (FREE from orders over $20)
DHL Tracked Delivery (2-3 business days): $15
*Perfume is considered a dangerous good, due to shipping restrictions and can only be shipped through special courier services. We use FEDEX for all order containing perfume. When ordering, please make sure that you choose “Fedex Fragrance Delivery” if your order contains any perfume. Otherwise we won’t be able to complete and deliver your order. WE REGRET THAT WE CANNOT OFFER A STANDARD DELIVERY OPTION FOR THESE ORDERS.