African Botanics Le Masque Hydralift Intense 50ml
Promotes intensive hydration with dynamic concentrations of advanced ingredients: micro and mini Hyaluronic Acids, Aloe Ferox, Yeast beta-glucan, Saccharides, Resurrection Plant and Mallow. Together with adaptogenic plants, this mask draws multi-level hydration, helps fortify the skin’s barrier while feeding the skin at a deeper level. The ground-breaking complex of Kappaphycus alvarezii (Algae) and Caesalpinia Spinosa (thorny shrub) is obtained without the use of any chemicals, creates a mesh-like “second skin”, that acts as a non-occlusive barrier against pollutants, irritants and allergens while preserving the natural barrier function of the skin.
Can be used every day or occasionally to help lift, plump, soothe and revitalize. Applied to the skin, Le Masque Hydralift Intense imparts instant lifting, firming, contouring, smoothing the skin’s surface and reducing the appearance of pores, lines and wrinkles.
This serum-mask hybrid is designed for all skin types. For an instant or overnight use.
- Fine lines / wrinkles
- Dryness / dehydrated skin
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- All signs of skin ageing
- Dullness / uneven texture
- Improves moisture retention
- Improves radiance, firmness and tone
- Excellent anti-pollution properties
- Shields skin from High Energy Visible (HEV) lig
- Chlorella Sorokiniana: Preserves the equilibrium and correct functioning of the mitochondrion. The cells, reloaded with energy, regenerate better in order to form a dynamic and effective skin barrier*.
- Laminaria Algae: Harvested from the Iroise Sea (France) is rich in anti-wrinkle “Fucose”, an essential sugar only present in brown algae cell walls. This rare sugar Fucose is involved in vital functions of the human skin by playing a key-role in cellular communications and cellular functions. The application of fucoses to the skin cells achieves a variety of stimulatory effects. It promotes the accelerated healing of wounds (regeneration) and reduces allergic reactions. It helps to reverse the signs of aging by bringing back the skin’s structure and firmness*.
- Candida Saitoana: A detoxifying extract rich in α-glucans from fungus Candida saitoana, obtained by fermentation biotechnology. This active boosts the cell autophagy and reinforces cell detoxification thus improving cell and tissue longevity. In vivo testing demonstrates improvement the micro-relief and the overall complexion radiance and uniformity*.
- Oligosaccharides: obtained from the Kappaphycus alvarezii – a species of Carrageenan Red Algae from the warm waters of the Philippines, and Caesalpinia Spinosa, a thorny shrub native to Peru, known as the “green gold of the Incas”. This ground-breaking complex creates a lifting, firming and contouring effect, smoothing the skin’s surface and reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles*.
- Squalane - Locks in lasting moisture and helps support skin’s natural moisture barrier*.
- Yeast Beta-Glucan: A potent skin humectant with plumping capacity as hyaluronic acid and is high in antioxidants. It attracts water to the top layers of skin while decreasing the look of wrinkles, redness, and irritation. Some tests have shown beta-glucan is 20% more hydrating than hyaluronic acid at the same concentration*.
- Helichrysum Stoechas Oligosaccharides: Help regenerate the structure of the collagen fibers damaged by aging, helps skin become firmer and more toned with fewer wrinkles*.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: Stable and non-acidic form of vitamin C that is effective as an antioxidant. Ascorbyl palmitate is particularly effective at reducing environmental damage*.
- Resurrection Plant: Rich in polysaccharides, polyphenols and Trehalose sugar molecules address multiple signs of aging: dehydration, fine lines, uneven texture. By enhancing moisture retention, this intensive bio-extract nourishes the skin cells and contributes to skin regeneration*.
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 refines the look of pores, reduces the appearance of discoloration, improves skin resilience, and visibly brightens and fights dullness for a radiant, even-looking skin tone*.
- Aloe Ferox: Rich in antioxidants, vitamins (A, C and B12) as well as bradykinase, an enzyme that reduces inflammation when applied to the skin*.
- Honeybush: Provides antioxidant and photo-protective properties while soothing skin irritations and reducing redness*.
- Green Rooibos Tea: Provides antioxidant protection as it soothes skin*.
- Mallow: Provides natural moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Rosa Centifolia: Also known as Rose de Mai, harvested in France, this skin rejuvenating extract has soothing and uplifting properties. It contains vitamins and antioxidants that help moisturize dry skin. Its astringent properties help tighten pores and reduce redness and inflammation due to distended capillaries*.
- * Test performed on ingredient
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest formulas in green beauty. Featuring marula oil, an African ‘miracle oil,’ their natural range of products is made exclusively in South Africa to support youthful, radiant, and supple face and body skin.
African Botanics's skincare essentials are made with single-origin botanicals with strong adaptogenic effects, paying homage to centuries of traditional medical knowledge. The nutrient-dense heart of every African Botanics product is driven by years of cutting-edge scientific research and hundreds of years' worth of phototherapy.
After cleansing, exfoliating and toning, apply a thick layer to clean dry or moist face and neck with fingertips or a brush. Massage in and allow the mask to infuse skin for 15-20 minutes then rinse. For best results may also be left on overnight. Use as a thin layer mixed with a few drops of oil or cream for extra nourishment. Mild pilling is to be expected as some of the ingredients create a non-occlusive “second-skin” barrier.
Aqua (Water), Squalane, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycerin (Botanical), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja Sterols, Stearic Acid, Safflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Yeast Extract, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Extract, Helichrysum Stoechas Extract, Chlorella Sorokiniana Extract, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Butylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)* Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed F-fucoidan (Laminaria) Algae, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection) Plant Oil, Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)* Seed Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, Cape Aloe (Aloe Ferox) Leaf, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)* Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos) Tea Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
*Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Alcohol-Free. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
UK & Channel Islands
The following table of worldwide shipping costs will detail to you exactly what you can expect when it comes to shipping to multiple, specific destinations. Please note these delivery times are estimates only and not guaranteed. If you would like an guaranteed service please use the Next Business Day by 1pm which is sent via special delivery and is only available in the UK on orders placed before 1pm.
Fully Tracked Standard Delivery (2-3 working days): $6.95 (FREE from orders over $40)
Fully Tracked Express Delivery (1-2 working days): $10
Fully Tracked Next Business Day By 1PM (order by 12pm mon-fri): $15
Fully Tracked Saturday By 1PM (order by 12pm on fri): $21
International Tracked Delivery (3-7 business days): $18 (FREE from orders over $160)
DHL Tracked Delivery (2-3 business days): $36
Everywhere else (worldwide)
International Tracked Delivery (7-10 business days): $15 (FREE from orders over $180)
DHL Tracked Delivery (2-3 business days): $35
Tracked Standard Delivery (7-10 business days): $15 (FREE from orders over $180)
Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malasiya, Japan
Tracked Standard Delivery (7-10 business days): $15 (FREE from orders over $180)
DHL (7-10 business days): $50