Leahlani Bless Beauty Balm is a bestselling daily moisture-melt that deeply nourishes the skin, delivering unparalleled comfort, dewy softness and youthful elasticity. With its rich organic butters and cold-pressed beauty oils, Bless firms, plumps and smooths the skin while enveloping the senses in calming aromatherapeutic essences of orange blossom and blue tansy.
SOFTEN, MOISTURIZE AND COMFORT.
- Delicate, luxurious all-day moisture
- Smooths, nourishes and softens the skin
- Plumps and firms, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Supports balance in dry, sensitive and mature skin types
SCENT PROFILE: She smells of sweet orange blossoms and tranquil blue tansy. The aroma is delicate and comforting.
Leahlani Bless Beauty Balm can be used on all skin types but is especially beneficial for dry, sensitive, and mature skin. If your skin tends to lean more on the oily side, start by using the tiniest amount of Bless. Emulsify between your fingertips and gently 'press' into the skin, making sure to dab a small amount around your eye and lip areas.
- ORGANIC ARGAN OIL is often called “liquid gold”. Rich in vitamin E, antioxidants, and fatty acids, Argan oil absorbs beautifully into the skin providing long-lasting moisture while delivering beneficial skin nutrients.
- ORGANIC CAMELLIA SEED OIL is green tea oil. This feather-light oil is antioxidant-rich and helps to protect the skin from free radical damage. It also helps to emulsify other oils and fats, making it the ideal oil to use in a balm. Camellia seed oil is anti-inflammatory and astringent, making it perfect for problematic skin that needs a little extra TLC.
- ORGANIC ROSEHIP FRUIT is rich in ascorbic acid and vitamin c, as well as 32 other minerals and vitamins such as beta carotene, bioflavonoids, citric acid, malic acid, and phosphorus. Rosehip fruit helps to improve elasticity in the skin and even out skin tone.
- ORGANIC COCOA AND SHEA BUTTER Cocoa butter is high in antioxidants and rich in fatty acids that help to protect and hydrate the skin. Shea butter aids in the skin's natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids, which help to nourish and protect the skin. Shea butter also provides natural UV protection, which helps to shield the skin from the sun's harmful rays.
- ORGANIC MARACUJA PASSIONFLOWER OIL is rich in vitamin A and potassium, both of which are essential vitamins that help to keep the skin healthy. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of Passionflower oil help combat acne and inflammation. This exotic oil is rich in ascorbic acid, vitamins, and essential minerals and helps reduce sebum secretion- making it an ideal oil for balancing the skin. Lightweight and delicate, Passionflower absorbs effortlessly into the skin.
- ORGANIC MORINGA OIL The Moringa tree is called the “miracle tree” and “tree of life” due to its many benefits and uses. Moringa oil is nutrient-dense and helps to tone the skin and slow down the aging process due to its high concentration of antioxidants. Moringa oil has antibacterial properties that help to soothe acne inflammation and reduce redness.
- ORGANIC MARULA OIL is rich in essential fatty acids and absorbs quickly and beautifully into the skin. The fatty acid content combined with the high levels of antioxidants in Marula oil makes it the perfect beauty oil, protecting your skin from sun exposure and pollution while hydrating, moisturizing and softening the skin at the same time.
- ORCHID OIL The orchid flower is considered one of the most beautiful flowers in the world. Orchid flower oil is high in antioxidants and can help regulate skin pigmentation while leaving your skin unbelievably soft and moisturized.
- NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL is commonly known as ‘orange blossom’. Neroli is extracted from the white flowers of the bitter orange tree. Neroli oil aids in cellular regeneration and helps to strengthen elasticity while helping to reduce acne and scarring. In aromatherapy, Neroli is grounding and relaxing and can help alleviate anxiety and insomnia.
- BLUE TANSY Also known as Moroccan Chamomile. The word ‘Tansy’ comes from the Greek word “Athanaton”, meaning “immortal” because Blue Tansy has real tissue regenerating abilities. The healing properties of Blue Tansy stem from the azulene pigment, which gives it a striking blue color, helping to soothe the skin and alleviate redness and inflammation. Blue Tansy helps smooth out broken capillaries and helps improve tissue strength and elasticity.