Mauli Brain & Beauty Alchemy is an organic adaptogenic blend for the creative multi-tasker; those with balanced Vata energy conceive and manifest ideas, as if by magic, but their hurried pace can lead to burn out. Signs of imbalance are a lack of flow, foggy mind, frayed emotions, interrupted sleep patterns, sluggishness and dry, brittle hair, skin and nails. Brimming with adaptogens, our Vata blend includes tri-herbal triphala, rejuvenating tulsi, balancing brahmi, blood-sugar stabilising cinnamon and detoxifying fennel. This cleansing combination helps aid a healthy digestive system, sharpen concentration, restore radiance; while encouraging a calmer, deeper sleep.
- Triphala: A mix of three incredibility power-packed fruits. High in tannin compounds, Amla contains 20 times the concentrated vitamin C of an orange, for beauty from the inside, out. Bibhitaki is a natural tonic that effectively decongests and clears toxins, while Haritaki strengthens immunity, muscular function and the intestinal wall.
- Brahmi: This rejuvenating herb contains nitric oxide - commonly prescribed by Ayurvedic practitioners to improve mental clarity, focus and energy levels. Brahmi naturally increases the triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4) in the blood, which in turn helps boost metabolism
“Standard capsule supplements are subject to a great deal of industrial processing in order to neutralise taste and offer convenience, but this means they are harder for the body to digest and lower in nutrients. Our organic powdered superfoods deliver vital nutrients, vitamins and minerals in a form the body can recognise and process so that it gets exactly what it needs.” - Bittu Kaushal
Mauli Rituals remedies are inspired by the ancient ayurveda idea that health exists when the three dosha's in the body are in balance. These comprise of:
- Pitta - Fire and water - The fiery element controls emotion, heat and digestion.
- Kapha - Earth and water - The watery element, also known as the nourishing element, makes up all the soft organs of the body.
- Vata - Air and ether - This airy element controls all movement in the the body and therefore pain is the sign of an imbalanced Vata.
Your dosha can change depending on lifestyle, age and extenal influences, for ultimate wellbeing it is important to keep your dosha's in balance to support your healing, physical and emotional needs. Mauli Rituals are inspired by the active healing powers and exquisite scents found in India's natural ingredients to provide beautiful luxury products formulated to rejuvenate the body and soothe the mind.