Argentum Apothecary

Why We Love & Admire ARgENTUM?

ARgENTUM is a brand that means a lot to us because of their simple creams that boast complex benefits. Their ingredients are timeless – one reason why we love them so much, and their base element is silver hydrosol – a beneficial component that has centuries-old healing, repairing, and replenishing qualities. Rather than pack their creams with ingredients that most customers have never heard of, ARgENTUM strives to give their fanatics a natural experience that reaps the benefits with each application. We also love that ARgENTUM creams can be used for a plethora of skin ailments, restoring skin cells to their natural, glowing grandeur.

Argentum Apothecary Natural Skincare La Potion Infinie

The Creator behind the Brand

The creative mind behind ARgENTUM is known as only – The Creator – and her love affair with beneficial, fragrant skincare spawns from a quest to nourish not only the skin, but souls as well. Her number one dream used to be the creation of a miraculous elixir – something that combined components that were natural, harmonious, and beautifying – and, of course, perfect for any skin type. The Creator began her skincare fairytale through intuition that drew her to a co-founder, known simply as The Sage. This partner shared her passion for skincare. Later, they were joined by their team, each bearing unique archetype names, such as the Caregiver, Magician, Everyman, Ruler, Innocent, Jester, Rebel, Explorer, Hero, and Lover.

Argentum Apothecary Natural Skincare La Lotion Infinie

Their Award-winning Science

99.5% - this is the percentage of elements that are from natural origins within the ARgENTUM formulas. Their active ingredients have been researched for years, resulting in a combination of vital ingredients to form the beneficial base of their creams. These elements are the aforementioned Silver Hydrosol and DNA HP – a power-packed twosome with anti-aging, rejuvenating qualities to repair, regenerate, refresh, and protect skin cells. Their other ingredients are organic and garden-grown – most adding pleasant fragrance to make each cream more so tantalizing to your senses. There are also beautifying, collagen-enhancing ingredients that rehydrate while combatting free radicals.

Argentum Apothecary Natural Skincare Body Cream

Promises & Results

ARgENTUM makes promises of uniqueness and effectiveness, as their creams are super moisturizing, beautifying, and restorative in cutting-edge ways. The team of creatives are skilled in their artisan expertise, ensuring the creams hydrate and appease without leaving the usual oily residue that comes from other less-amazing lotions. Through a series of surveys, ARgENTUM has been able to pinpoint their results, allowing them to reassure customers of the benefits truthfully. Their results have shown that users will experience an immediate tightening and firming effect on their skin upon the first application, and collagen and elasticity will rebuild throughout the other applications.

Argentum Apothecary Natural Skincare Anti-Ageing Cream

Serial Numbers & Glass Jars

As aforementioned, the ​ARgENTUM ​products are 99.5% ​from natural origins and the remaining 0.5% ​are the mildest food grade preserving ingredients​. This combination of both natural and handcrafted elements are a patented formula, and to ensure you get the correct ​ARgENTUM ​cream, they have come up with a collection of serial numbers at the base of each jar. These unique numbers reassure that you have the correct product, complete with the patented formula within. The ​ARgENTUM creams are nestled within special violet jars. Why violet, you might ask? Well – the violet glass is protective, blocking the spectrum of visible light (with violet light as an exception) to better preserve and prolong the lifespan of their ​creams

Argentum Apothecary Natural Skincare Duo


We consider the most important products of this brand The ​ARgENTUM Duo. They are an awesome twosome, known as – ​la potion infinie Anti-Age Cream and ​la lotion infinie Body Cream. The Creator and her passionate, imaginative troop of anything-is-possible believers refer to themselves as ​the ​12​ archetypes​, and each of the creams are brimming with the collaboration of their brilliance – 12 become 1. The ​ARgENTUM la potion infinie Anti-Age Cream restores and reduces the appearance of fine lines, blemishes, and wrinkles. Whereas, the la lotion infinie​ ​Body Cream is rehydrating from face to feet, offering exceptional smoothness and softness on your problem zones.

This moisturising cream contains super-healing silver hydrosol and is set to take the anti-aging market by storm.


7 Item(s)

List Grid

7 Item(s)

List Grid