Read more about the brand
Pukka's objective is to improve people's and plants' lives through powerful organic herbs. When Pukka's Co-Founders launched the business in 2001, they wanted to start a firm that would benefit humans, plants, and the planet. Today, we understand that individuals can't be healthy or happy if the earth on which we rely is sick, thus we're more committed than ever to social and environmental impact.
BEST IN CLASS CERTIFICATION
Pukka is subjected to third-party inspections and audits to ensure that all of the elements utilised in our herbal products meet the most rigorous social and environmental requirements. As a B Corp, we are constantly evaluated on how we execute our purpose in the most ethical and sustainable manner possible. In 2016, Pukka Herbs became one of the first firm in the United Kingdom to join 1% for the Planet, which means we give at least 1% of our sales each year to environmental and social causes. All of our teas are certified Fair for Life, which means they have been verified to contain at least 20% (and frequently far more) of their ingredients cultivated on farms with the Fair for Life certification seal, or on farms certified to an equivalent high standard. Pukka stands for life. The animal testing issue is really personal to us. We care about this planet and all of its living inhabitants, and therefore we will always stand up against it.
PUKKA’S VISION FOR THE FUTURE
Pukka's mission is to create a world where everyone takes care of their health and well-being by utilising potent organic plants. Our goal is for everyone to have easy and affordable access to high-quality organic produce, as well as expert advice on how to utilise it. We also want people across the world to be aware of the health advantages of herbs and spices. All of this while conducting business in an organic, restorative, and ethical manner.
Pukka’s family of Teas and Organic Wellbeing are all firmly rooted in the principles of organic farming. This is more than a chemical-free future; it's about putting people back in touch with the land and plants, as well as reconnecting them to one another.It's a mode of living lightly on the environment, ensuring that we give back as much as we take by establishing cycles of beneficial intent at each step of a product's trip from field to shelf.
Circular packaging is a type of packaging that can be recycled. Technically recyclable or recyclable ready, it may be in the form of a package item or material. Nowadays, over 98 percent of Pukka's packaging is fully recyclable in the United Kingdom and recycle-ready across the world - with work still ahead on the remaining 2%. We intend to utilise only plant-based or circular packaging by 2025.