The Chlorophyll + Tourmaline Brightening Mask by LILFOX instantly makes skin look toned and radiant. A blend of organic sea buckthorn, frankincense and Brazilian tourmaline gem stones give an invigorating feel to skin, while a concentrated dose of minerals and superfoods like chlorella, matcha, spirulina, bentonite brighten the appearance, French sea and white kaolin clays provide a detoxifying and cleansing effect when you whip up this mask.
Mineral-rich French green sea clay purifies while chlorella, spirulina, and matcha green tea deliver antioxidants to cells for a deep cleansing weekly treatment to reveal clear and bright skin. Brazilian Tourmaline crystals allow the nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants to penetrate deep into skin when massaged into skin. Both Spirulina and Chlorella applied topically have been found to increase micro-circulation and after repeated consistent applications, have been found to decrease pigmentation on the skin. This silky treatment mask delivers an instantly toned glowy complexion. When activated with a LILFOX floral water toning mist (or water) this concentrated dry formula of mineral rich clays, matcha green tea, sea algae powders, and Brazilian Tourmaline Crystals turns into a silky mousse-like consistency.
Lilfox Chlorophyll + Tourmaline Brightening Mask is ideal for sensitive to normal and combination to oily skin types. Blemish-prone skin will see a reduction of clogged pores and pore size while balancing sebum. Dry or Mature skin types will benefit from using this gentle non-stripping mask to repair damage and protect for future.
- French Green Sea Clay is full of antioxidants and minerals. It draws impurities by causing dead cells to slough off, and by stimulating blood flow to the epidermis. As it drys it causes pores to tighten and the skin to become supple. Gentle enough for sensitive skin types. The clay's green color comes from a combination of iron oxides and decomposed plant matter, mostly kelp seaweed and other algae. The other components of French green clay include minerals such as montmorillonite, magnesium, calcium, potassium.
- Brazilian Tourmaline Crystals are added to formula because when massaged into skin they become positively charged on one end and negatively charged on the other end. This reaction allows nutrients from chlorella and matcha and minerals from clays to absorb deeply into skin. Magic Crystal Energy leaves skin glowing.
- Chlorella Algae is added for it's high amount of antioxidants that prevent and repair cellular damage by slowing oxidation process to fight premature aging all while speeding up cell and tissue regeneration. Chlorophyll fights free radicals, which damage cells and cause the skin to age.
- Matcha Green Tea Leaves posses a wealth of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. The flavonoid plant nutrients polyphenols are well researched for firming skin, boosting collagen, and brightening. Rich in antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, green tea helps to speed cellular metabolism. Matcha also helps balance sebum production so can be a useful tool for fighting blemishes alongside with French Green Clay.
- Spirulina is the richest beta carotene food, which works synergistically to enhance antioxidant protection. Also contains 1% Chlorophyll, one of nature’s highest levels. Chlorophyll is known for cleansing and detoxifying effects.