The first product of its kind, The Beauty Chef GLOW Inner Beauty Powder is a super-food supplement designed to promote inner health and outer beauty. Perfect for anyone looking for an essential daily beauty blend to improve gut health and support skin rejuvenation.
Combining a blend of Certified Organic, naturally fermented ingredients to nourish and enhance skin from the inside-out, GLOW Inner Beauty Powder is a drinkable tonic that enables efficient digestion and a clean, robust gut, which naturally results in long-lasting skin health and radiance.
Using 24 carefully selected skin-loving super-foods, rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids and pre and probiotics, GLOW Inner Beauty Powder is a power-house of nutrients in every 5g spoonful.
Ingredients including organic Maqui berry, Queen Garnet Plum, chickpeas, lentils, mung beans, rice, linseeds, buckwheat, millet, alfalfa seeds, quinoa, chia, pepitas, sunflower seeds, green tea, ginger, and turmeric, are super-charged using The Beauty Chef’s exclusive Flora CultureTM bio-fermentation process*, which exponentially increases the e efficacy of each ingredient and creates viable, natural probiotics. In a clinical trial, women observed GLOW enhanced their skin luminosity, clarity, hydration and texture.
“Our unique fermentation process, developed after years of research, is what helps to make GLOW such a powerful health and beauty booster,” said Carla Oates, founder of The Beauty Chef. “By fermenting super foods known to benefit the skin, we help to break them down, or ‘pre-digest’ them, so their nutrients are more available for the body to use.”
“GLOW is an antioxidant-packed multi-vitamin, prebiotic and probiotic that helps to balance the gut, which in turn helps skin glow. If you want beautiful, glowing skin, you need to start with a balanced, healthy gut,” said Carla.
With no artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives, lactose, dairy or sugar, each jar of Glow contains 30 serves and can be mixed with water, your favourite smoothie or used in one of The Beauty Chef’s recipes.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals - a bio-fermented blend of easily absorbed Certified Organic superfoods, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- Supports gut health - our exclusive Flora Culture™ fermentation process creates a live, broad-spectrum probiotic to support digestive health, immune health and skin radiance.
- Promotes healthy skin - rich in antioxidants to reduce internal and external inflammation and help calm skin redness, irritation and sensitivity.
- Boosts collagen - contains vitamin C to naturally boost collagen synthesis, resulting in smoother skin.
- Feeds your microbiome - rich in prebiotics and soluble fibre to feed the beneficial bacteria residing in your gut.
- Supports skin function - zinc is essential for promoting healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Certified Organic - Glow is Certified Organic which means the ingredients are grown and the product is made without any synthetic chemical additives, herbicides or pesticides.
- Flora Culture™ - 12 strains of bacteria including lactobacillus, bifidum and beneficial yeasts introduced to the formula as part of our unique lacto-fermentation process. This process ferments ingredients over a 6-8 week period, making ingredients more bio-available and creating a broad-spectrum probiotic.
- Probiotics - each serve of GLOW contains a minimum of 500 million naturally occurring probiotics.
- Lactobacillus metabolites -produced by our exclusive Flora Culture™ lacto-fermentation process, research shows these compounds may have immune-boosting benefits.
- Prebiotics - contains foods including bio-fermented legumes and seeds, rich in soluble fibre that act as food for the bacteria in your gut.
- Bio-fermented Dunaliella salina - grown organically in Western Australia, this microalgae is the highest dietary source of beta-carotene, or pro-vitamin A. It is rich in essential daily nutrients and boasts 6000 more antioxidants, eight times more minerals and twice the chlorophyll found in spirulina.
- Bio-fermented queen garnet plum - grown in Queensland, this nutritious fruit boasts high levels of skin-protective anthocyanins as well as vitamin C.
- Bio-fermented maqui berry - one of the most antioxidant-rich foods on the planet, this nutrient-dense berry is loaded with skin-loving anthocyanins, vitamin C and minerals.