Grow Strong Conditioner 300ml
Pollution, stress, age and a build-up of styling products all impact on the quality of hair but it’s never too late to take action. The Grow Strong rescue range harnesses the power of Ayurvedic super-nutrients to bring lack-lustre hair back to its former glory.
Mauli's intensely creamy, vitamin rich formula of amla, ashwaghanda, bhrami, turmeric, shikaki, & argan enriched with restorative holy basil, cardamom, patchouli and vetiver combine to leave brittle hair beautifully repaired, hydrated and silky soft.
Following on from the exceptional success of Mauli scalp and hair treatment oil comes the complete 3-step rescue range. Harnessing the remarkable plant power of India's most nutrient dense botanicals, our Ayurvedic strengthening shampoo has been expertly formulated in England to bring lack-lustre hair back to its former glory.
- Amla/Indian Gooseberry. High in tannin compounds and one of the worlds most powerful antioxidants, alma has 20 times more concentrated vitamin C than an orange and infuses hair with nutrition that protect against environmental aggressors, whilst working to strengthen follicles and promote growth. An excellent natural conditioner, alma diminishes split ends, dryness and dandruff.
- Turmeric. Known as the 'golden goddess' turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years for its potent beautifying and healing properties. More recently the West has hailed 'cur cumin' (the active ingredient found in turmeric), to have immense therapeutic benefits as antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, concluding it to be a powerful anti-ageing ingredient. Tumeric also has the effect of surpressing transmuting growth agent beta One, and it is this that is said to play a part in hair loss. With over 4,000 scientific studies recorded for over 600 medical conditions, turmeric deserves its name as a super food.
- Ashwaghanda. Potent adaptogen Ashwaganda goes beyond calming the mind. Rich in antioxidants, Ashwagandha stimulates the melanin production (the molecule responsible for preserving hair colour) and diminishing dandruff and greasy hair.
- Bhringraj/Eclipta Alba – Known as the ‘King of Hair' for its rejuvenating properties, its protein packed extracts are used in Ayurveda to reduce premature greying and hair loss, whilst increasing strength, thickness and shine. Calming and conditioning; a little applied before bed should improve sleep patterns and reduce stress. In a study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology in 2009, tests on mice determined that treatment with bhringaraj extract helped stimulate hair growth. Additionally, a 2008 study from the Archives of Dermatological Research found that bhringaraj extract was more effective than minoxidil (a substance commonly used in the treatment of hair loss) in promoting hair growth in rats.
- Brahmi/Centella Asiatica - A regenerative herb that is said to aid concentration, calm the mind and rejuvenate hair. Rich in saponins and tannins, these powerful antioxidants are revered in Ayurveda for their ability to add moisture, thickness and gloss to hair, whilst eliminating dandruff, reducing split ends and slowing signs of premature greying and discolouration.
- Shikaki. Grow in the rainforest of India, Shikaki has remarkably high levels of vitamin C, A, D, E and K; making it wonderfully stimulating for hair growth, while its low ph levels ensure natural moisture, colour and shine are preserved.
- Himalayan Cedarwood - A sweet, woody, balsamic aroma, we blend it in Grow Strong for its calming, soothing effect, making it ideal for nighttime application. And being anti-seborrhoeic, it helps regulate sebum production, therefore preventing dry, itchy skin and scalp. Hibiscus - This flower petal is a natural antioxidant that is used in Ayurveda to stimulate circulation, prevent split ends and premature greying, whilst leaving hair feeling softer and thicker.
Free From: Parabens, Alcohol,Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Parabens, PEGs, Silicone, SLS (Sulphates).
Cruelty-free. Hand-blended in England.
Everywhere else (worldwide)
International Tracked Delivery (7-10 business days): $5.95 (FREE from orders over $40)
DHL Tracked Delivery (2-3 business days): $25
China, Hong Kong
Tracked Standard Delivery (7-10 business days): $20 (FREE from orders over $100)
UK & Channel Islands
Fully Tracked Standard Delivery (2-3 working days): $0
Fully Tracked Express Delivery (1-2 working days): $8
Fully Tracked Next Business Day By 1PM (order by 12pm mon-fri): $11
Fully Tracked Saturday By 1PM (order by 12pm fri): $23
International Tracked Delivery (3-7 business days): $5.95 (FREE from orders over $20)
DHL Tracked Delivery (2-3 business days): $15
*Perfume is considered a dangerous good, due to shipping restrictions and can only be shipped through special courier services. We use FEDEX for all order containing perfume. When ordering, please make sure that you choose “Fedex Fragrance Delivery” if your order contains any perfume. Otherwise we won’t be able to complete and deliver your order. WE REGRET THAT WE CANNOT OFFER A STANDARD DELIVERY OPTION FOR THESE ORDERS.