Brightening Cleanser 125ml
Gently wash away makeup and impurities with this antioxidant-rich formula. Strawberry Seed Oil, hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Tomato extracts help strengthen, firm and protect, leaving the skin hydrated, silky and luminous. Brightening Cleanser doubles as an exfoliating mask if left for 5 minutes before rinsing.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Small fragments of non-animal protein, known as phytopeptides, that are derived from wheat and contain gluten. It may also be referred to as Wheat Starch. It comes as a white, yellowish to brown powder or liquid. Skincare and Cosmetics containing hydrolyzed wheat proteins may result in rare allergic reactions in people with food related wheat sensitivities.
- Lycopene: Family Solanaceae (night shade). Lycopene, is a bright red carotenoid pigment and a powerful antioxidant derived from the tomato that is high in vitamins A,C & K. Tomatoes are perennials that grow during the warm season and reach a height of 3-4 feet tall. Geography: Native to Western South America, and grown worldwide.
- Strawberry Seed Oil: While most strawberries are red, some are white in color, with red seeds. This fruit is sweet, fragrant and can grow to the the size of a walnut. They are rich in salicylic acid and also contain vitamins A, B, C & E, folates, flavanoids, tannins, antioxidants and minerals; potassium, boron, phosphorous, flourine, cobalt, magnesium, calcium and sulfur. Geography: Common to North America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Coconut: This type of palm tree grows in humid tropical environments, up to a height of 100 feet tall and can produce as many as 70 fruits (coconuts) annually. After the ripe fruit is picked, the hard shell is opened and the solid interior is removed and dried. The oil is derived via cold pressing. Up to 50% of its chemical composition is from fatty acids. Geography: It is believed to have originated in Southeast Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines) and the islands between the Indian and Pacific Oceans.
- Vitamin C
- Potassium Sorbate: Derived from Potassium Salt
The world's finest ingredients are sourced from nature and combined with cutting-edge technology to create high-performance products that exceed expectations. Indie Lee sources their goods without compromising on quality, ensuring safety or ethical practices in all they do - for you!
Everywhere else (worldwide)
International Tracked Delivery (7-10 business days): $5.95 (FREE from orders over $40)
DHL Tracked Delivery (2-3 business days): $25
China, Hong Kong
Tracked Standard Delivery (7-10 business days): $20 (FREE from orders over $100)
UK & Channel Islands
Fully Tracked Standard Delivery (2-3 working days): $0
Fully Tracked Express Delivery (1-2 working days): $8
Fully Tracked Next Business Day By 1PM (order by 12pm mon-fri): $11
Fully Tracked Saturday By 1PM (order by 12pm fri): $23
International Tracked Delivery (3-7 business days): $5.95 (FREE from orders over $20)
DHL Tracked Delivery (2-3 business days): $15
*Perfume is considered a dangerous good, due to shipping restrictions and can only be shipped through special courier services. We use FEDEX for all order containing perfume. When ordering, please make sure that you choose “Fedex Fragrance Delivery” if your order contains any perfume. Otherwise we won’t be able to complete and deliver your order. WE REGRET THAT WE CANNOT OFFER A STANDARD DELIVERY OPTION FOR THESE ORDERS.