Intense Skin Repair Balm 60ml
African Botanics combines traditional South African beauty secrets with the latest formulas in green beauty. Featuring marula oil, an African ‘miracle oil,’ their natural range of products is made exclusively in South Africa to support youthful, radiant, and supple face and body skin.
African Botanics's skincare essentials are made with single-origin botanicals with strong adaptogenic effects, paying homage to centuries of traditional medical knowledge. The nutrient-dense heart of every African Botanics product is driven by years of cutting-edge scientific research and hundreds of years' worth of phototherapy.
Experience the best of ancient African Apothecary ingredients and centuries-old tribal traditions that were used by the first African colonial settlers artfully merged with the latest cutting-edge skincare technology for unparalleled results.
- Anti-inflammatory, restructuring and regenerative
- Targets the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage
- Helps reduce scarring
- Replenishes, boosts skin nourishment and barrier protection
- African Desert and Bush Plants – Soothe dry, irritated skin and are known for their reparative benefits.
- Jasmine and Rose – known for their ability to promote skin elasticity and cellular renewal while uplifting, calming and combating acne.
- Advanced anti-ageing actives include Niacinamide, Resveratrol, CoQ10, Vitamin C ester, and Retinol for firming, lifting, and treating acne, scars, and hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin-rich botanical oils of Marula, Baobab, Kalahari melon, Evening Primrose, African Immortelle, Calendula and Rosehip are anti-inflammatory, restructuring and regenerative.
Suitable for all skin types.
Scent: Floral, earthy, herbaceous
Texture: Solid Oil/Balm
AM/PM Warm a pea sized amount of balm between your fingertips and massage well onto cleansed damp skin: face, neck and décolleté. Allow to absorb by massaging upward and outwards for a few minutes to boost circulation. Reapply for added moisture and protection.
Caution: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Retinol products are not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers.
Everywhere else (worldwide)
International Tracked Delivery (7-10 business days): $5.95 (FREE from orders over $40)
DHL Tracked Delivery (2-3 business days): $25
China, Hong Kong
Tracked Standard Delivery (7-10 business days): $20 (FREE from orders over $100)
UK & Channel Islands
Fully Tracked Standard Delivery (2-3 working days): $0
Fully Tracked Express Delivery (1-2 working days): $8
Fully Tracked Next Business Day By 1PM (order by 12pm mon-fri): $11
Fully Tracked Saturday By 1PM (order by 12pm fri): $23
International Tracked Delivery (3-7 business days): $5.95 (FREE from orders over $20)
DHL Tracked Delivery (2-3 business days): $15
*Perfume is considered a dangerous good, due to shipping restrictions and can only be shipped through special courier services. We use FEDEX for all order containing perfume. When ordering, please make sure that you choose “Fedex Fragrance Delivery” if your order contains any perfume. Otherwise we won’t be able to complete and deliver your order. WE REGRET THAT WE CANNOT OFFER A STANDARD DELIVERY OPTION FOR THESE ORDERS.