All Over Colour by Manasi7 is a versatile organic, natural and wild harvested lip and cheek colour, as well as a contour and cream eye shadow in one product.
It can be worn in limitless ways, built up from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other colours to create stunning new shades.
Formulated with the perfect balance of oils and waxes, this creamy blendable formula glides on effortlessly and blends easily into skin and onto lips for a truly natural flush of colour. Its creamy and nourishing formula can be worn alone or mixed together for a custom shade.
'Etruscan' is “A neutral antique rose pink hue with earthy undertones”. There’s nothing more timeless than antique rose. It’s the closest colour to a natural flush, and the best choice when you want that “just fresh” look. A rose pink blush is always a good starting point. You can easily dab this shade on cheeks and lips for that perfect flawless natural look.
Ideal for: Cheeks, lips and eyes*. Creamy finish and buildable colour pay-off.
Key Ingredients: Certified organic and Natural/wild harvested Sweet almond oil, Beeswax, Shea butter, Carnauba wax, Candelilla wax, Apricot kernel oil and Castor seed oil.
- Alizarin: “A deep contemporary red”
- Chamoisee: “The must-have no-colour colour”
- Densuke: “A subtle peachy coral for modern freshness”
- Etruscan: “A neutral antique rose pink hue with earthy undertones”
- Fuchsine: “A rich fuchsia pink for the statement look and deeper skin tones”
- Heliotrope: “A blueish purple for the daring yet sophisticated look”
- Ikura: “A warm bright red for the modern statement lip”
- Kobicha: “An intense brown with neutral undertones”
- Mangosteen: “A rich, deep blackish red purple shade that darkens things up”
- Sanguinello: “A bright yet sophisticated coral for the summer vibes”
Organic and Natural/wild harvested formula. Cruelty-free. Gluten and silicone free.
*All Over Colours 'Kobicha', 'Chamoisee', 'Etruscan' and 'Mangosteen' are not intended for usage around the eye area if the product is applied close to the inside of the lash line. If applied on the eyelid only without any product entering the eye, the is is ok to use on eyelid.