MZ Skin's 'Light-Therapy' mask provides the same rejuvenating results as one of Dr Maryam Zamani's in-office LED treatments. This device has five colored light settings that each promote different benefits for an overall radiant complexion. Adjust the comfortable strap to hold it securely in place, leaving your hands free to send out a few early morning emails.
- Red LED light stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, reducing inflammation and signs of ageing
- Blue LED light minimizes bacteria to balance and clarify blemish-prone skin
- Green LED light targets and restores discolouration, including broken capillaries and dark spots
- Yellow LED light reduces redness and boosts circulation
- White Infrared LED light minimizes inflammation and sensitivity, revealing healthy, clear skin
Each light performs a targeted treatment, so you can select the light you would like to use for a session. You can either use a single light to target a specific skin concern or you can use a combination of lights throughout the week. The device comes with an adjustable head strap or it can simply be placed on your face if you’re on a bed.
Suitable for all skin types
Use 2-3 times per week, starting with 10 minutes of LED mask time and slowing building up to 30 minutes. Discover optimum results after about a month of regular at-home treatments.
Individuals who are prone to migraines may want to approach this product with caution as bright lights can sometimes be a trigger. At their own discretion, sufferers may opt to first try this product for a few minutes at a time.
Do not use this LED mask if you are pregnant, have epilepsy, cancer, haemorrhage or if you are taking medications including, but not limited to tetracycline or steroids.
There is no UV exposure with this treatment. LED does not increase sensitivity to sunlight but SPF is always recommended.