Intensely revitalising and illuminating Amly Radiance Boost Face Mist is made with silver-rich spring water from Amly – a wild-flower meadow in East Sussex. This silver-rich spring water, known for its clarifying and healing properties, is infused with organic flowers, hedgerow fruit, native herbs and exquisite essential oils of Neroli, Jasmine, Rose Otto, Chamomile, Linden Blossom and Frankincense.
The restorative Amly Radiance Boost Face Mist mist is strengthened with highly concentrated, moisture-boosting Hyaluronic Acid and scientifically proven, skin-perfecting Copper Peptides and nourishing plant Probiotics.
Radiance Boost Face Mist hydrates and replenishes your skin and subtly enhances your mood. Its uplifting scent is reminiscent of a country walk through the changing seasons. It will leave your senses awakened and your skin enlivened. Naturally!
Amly Radiance Boost Face Mist is suitable for al skin types. Free from parabens, mineral oil, silicone, propylene glycol, synthetic fragrances, sulphates, GMOs, PEGs, DEA, TEA, animal-derived ingredients. Not Tested on Animals. Suitable for Vegans.
- Silver is a powerful antioxidant. It regulates skin flora due to its antimicrobial properties and promotes tissue regeneration.
- Copper Peptides are scientifically proven to protect against cellular DNA damage and stimulate collagen production.
- Hyaluronic Acid boosts the skin’s moisture content by enabling it to hold 1000 times its weight in water. Amly uses the most concentrated active compound on the market.
- Pisum Sativum (Pea Peptide) has powerful anti-oxidant properties, hydrating and smoothing the skin.
- Rose of Jericho Extract provides intense, long-term moisture and skin-smoothing benefits due to its highly adapted Moisture Retention Complex.
- Hibiscus Flower adds brightness to the complexion, stimulating skin cell renewal, decreasing fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots.
- Hawthorn Berry boasts anti-ageing properties by increasing blood flow to the skin, giving it a natural glow.
- Bilberry is one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits. It improves micro capillary circulation and strengthens collagen.
- Elderflower is useful in treating dry chapped skin. It is also antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory.
- Marshmallow Root gently works against irritation and inflammation. It is deeply moisturising, soothing, plumping and smoothing.
- Horsetail reduces swelling and calms inflammation, as well as supporting tissue regeneration by feeding silica to the skin.
- Yarrow is the ‘Master healer’, as well as improving the complexion and tightening pores.
- Lady’s Mantle heals, works as a gentle anti-inflammatory agent and is mildly astringent.
- Aloe Vera heals, softens and moisturises. It calms irritated skin and alleviates the effects of UV radiation.
- Rose Otto is luxuriously nourishing, anti-ageing and helps blemishes to fade.
- Chamomile calms and balances the skin. It is revitalising and regenerating.
- Jasmine Flower is extremely uplifting and helps improve skin elasticity.
- Linden Blossom is calming, especially when combined with Yarrow. It has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties for dry, puffy and devitalised skin.
- Olibanum Pure Gum oil (Frankincense) uplifts and boosts the immune system against ageing.
- Neroli Orange Flower calms and settles the skin. It is anti-ageing and regenerating.
- Rapeseed Oil is an emollient containing vitamin E (the youth vitamin) and beta-carotene. It promotes cell division and protects against UV radiation.