Rahua Classic Shampoo Lush Pump 420ml
Tapped directly from the earth, this fan-favorite shampoo is formulated with rare, sustainably sourced ingredients such as omega-9 rich Rahua Oil, quinoa, and Palo Santo oil. Designed to keep the scalp in balance, this rainforest-cultivated formula will leave hair replenished and restored from roots to ends.
Best For: All Hair Types
Natural Notes: Woodsy & Earthy
- Rich in active antioxidants known to protect and promote hair growth
- Proprietary blend of natural oils moisturizes, strengthens and adds shine
- Heals and maintains the scalp
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- PALO SANTO OIL: Known as “holy wood” and prized by Amazonian shamans since the Incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is Rahua’s signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- QUINOA: Known by ancient Incans as “the mother of all grains"", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin, promotes healing and moisture retention, and reduces signs of fatigue.
- COCONUT BETAINES: Safely, gently and effectively removes dirt and excess oil from hair without depleting necessary nutrients and moisture.
- ORGANIC ALOE: Used since the time of ancient Rome for its healing properties, aloe smooths, hydrates and nourishes, bringing renewed vibrancy to damaged and lackluster hair.
- ORGANIC GREEN TEA: Cultivated throughout Asia, this tea is full of antioxidants which protect hair and scalp and aid in mitigating damage from harmful UV rays.
- ORGANIC RASPBERRY LEAF: Used for centuries in folk remedies, this plant extract contains powerful antioxidants that nourish and repair damaged hair.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
Apply on thoroughly wet hair and work into a lather. Rinse and follow with the rahua Conditioner of your choice. Use regularly for best results.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, and Organic Robus Ideous (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate*, Coco Betaine*, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) Extract, Glycine*, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylic Acid*, Citric Acid*.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient
Everywhere else (worldwide)
International Tracked Delivery (7-10 business days): $5.95 (FREE from orders over $40)
DHL Tracked Delivery (2-3 business days): $25
China, Hong Kong
Tracked Standard Delivery (7-10 business days): $20 (FREE from orders over $100)
UK & Channel Islands
Fully Tracked Standard Delivery (2-3 working days): $0
Fully Tracked Express Delivery (1-2 working days): $8
Fully Tracked Next Business Day By 1PM (order by 12pm mon-fri): $11
Fully Tracked Saturday By 1PM (order by 12pm fri): $23
International Tracked Delivery (3-7 business days): $5.95 (FREE from orders over $20)
DHL Tracked Delivery (2-3 business days): $15
*Perfume is considered a dangerous good, due to shipping restrictions and can only be shipped through special courier services. We use FEDEX for all order containing perfume. When ordering, please make sure that you choose “Fedex Fragrance Delivery” if your order contains any perfume. Otherwise we won’t be able to complete and deliver your order. WE REGRET THAT WE CANNOT OFFER A STANDARD DELIVERY OPTION FOR THESE ORDERS.