Packed with bio-available plant proteins, super fruits and vegetables, alkalising greens, algae, grasses, spices, probiotics and green tea, The Beauty Chef BODY Inner Beauty Powder is a revolutionary superfood wellness supplement designed to nourish your body from the inside out and help promote a healthy weight range in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise program.
An all natural, vegan, 95% Certified Organic formula, BODY is designed to help boost your daily protein and nutrient intake while helping to kick-start your metabolism, curb sugar cravings and nourish your body so that it can perform at its best.
Boasting three premium sources of clean plant protein including sprouted brown rice, fermented and sprouted organic peas and organic chia seeds, BODY was developed by The Beauty Chef herself, Carla Oates, and is available in both Chocolate and Vanilla flavours.
“There is literally no other powder in the world quite like our BODY Inner Beauty Powder, which I’ve designed to be a protein powder, a greens powder, super food powder, prebiotic, probiotic and metabolic booster rolled into one,” said Carla.
Containing a mix of potent nutrients from 42 organic, fermented wholefoods including health-boosting alkalising greens, nutrient dense fruits and vegetables and antioxidant-rich spices, BODY provides 100% of your recommended daily intake of vitamins C, 50% vitamin D and a source of vitamin A, K and vitamins B2, B3, B6 and minerals. It is an excellent source of antioxidants and phytonutrients.
“Ingredients in The BODY formula are super charged thanks to The Beauty Chef’s unique Flora CultureTM Bio-fermentation process, which bio-activates and magnifies the nutritional value of the ingredients while making them more available for the body,” Carla said.
In addition to fermented fruits, vegetables and spices, BODY also contains a power hit of prebiotics and probiotics to bring the body into balance, while The Beauty Chef’s unique Natural Burn Factor* green tea extract helps to support the body’s metabolism.
Containing no synthetic amino acids, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives, nor lactose, soy or dairy, each tub of BODY contains 20 servings and can be mixed with water, your favourite nut or dairy milk, smoothies or your favourite Beauty Chef recipe.
The super ingredients in The Beauty Chef’s BODY Inner Beauty Powder include:
- Bio-fermented and sprouted pea protein and organic sprouted brown rice and organic chia seeds: Three premium sources of easily digestible, clean plant protein that naturally contain the complete amino acid profile to help keep you feeling full for longer. Also contributes to the repair and rejuvenation of muscles and normal, healthy tissue and helps increase your basal metabolic rate.
- Natural Burn Factor: The Beauty Chef’s unique green tea extract, containing a blend of catechins and natural caffeine from green tea (equivalent to what’s found in 1.5 cups) to help boost the metabolism and encourage fat burning.
- Ginger, cinnamon, turmeric: A powerful blend of herbs and spices to help stabilise blood-sugar levels and keep sugar cravings at bay.
- Blueberry, acai, raspberry, cranberry, strawberry, and pomegranate: A super health boosting blend of antioxidants and anti- inflammatory’s to help fight free radicals and slow down the ageing process.
- Mushroom: To provide 50 per cent of the recommended daily intake of vitamin D, important for immune health and skin health and to help maintain bone structure and muscle function.
- Acerola cherry: To provide 100% of recommended daily intake of vitamin C to help boost immune health and help protect your body against inflammation and cellular ageing.
- Bio-fermented alkalising blend: A supercharged, super-food blend of barley, alfalfa, wheat and oat grasses, chlorella, kale, spinach, broccoli and spirulina to provide a cleansing, health-boosting hit of greens. Green vegetables help support liver health and boost the body’s levels of our master antioxidant, glutathione.
- Prebiotics and probiotics: Each serve contains 500million CFU’s of probiotics to help balance digestion and boost immunity.