Supercharge your skincare routine with the ultimate probiotic concentrate from Aurelia Probiotic Skincare to truly transform your skin.
As one of the first to innovate probiotic skincare our science still remains unique. Aurelia’s Probiotic Ingredients continuously protect, restore and balance the skin from within. They calm the natural immune triggers in your skin which can be overstimulated by pollution and stress and they reduce the damage these immune triggers cause to collagen, elastin and healthy cells. Aurelia’s Probiotic Ingredients activate the skin’s natural ability to repair itself and boost the natural process of restoring collagen, elastin and healthy cells. Simultaneously, our signature probiotic peptide boosts collagen by 140% natural hyaluronic acid levels by 1,900% for a visible improvement in texture. Equilibrium is maintained for balanced, glowing skin from within.
The Probiotic Concentrate™ activates and boosts the skin’s natural repair process, helping to address targeted skin concerns such as:
- Deeper wrinkles
- Loss of elasticity
- Hormonal breakouts
- Polluted skin
This intensive yet lightweight formula contains Aurelia’s pioneering probiotic ingredients in their purest form. Aurelia’s Probiotic Ingredients continuously protect, restore and balance the skin from within.
- Skin will be firmer, hydrated and more energised, counteracting loss of elasticity, cellular fatigue, dehydration and premature skin ageing.
- Fine lines and deeper wrinkles will appear smoother and dull skin more radiant and luminous.
- Hyperpigmentation and the effects of UV damage will be targeted for even toned, brighter skin.
- This skin treatment offers dramatic results as a non-invasive, natural alternative to cosmetic procedures and skin-irritating retinols or retinoids.
- The damaging effects of pollution on fragile and stress-damaged skin will be counteracted.
- The restorative formulation even works to combat blemishes and congestion; helping you achieve and maintain clear skin.
- For more detailed information on whether you should follow a Treatment or Maintenance course, click here.