African Botanics Infinite Resurfacing Mask 50ml
African Botanics Infinité Resurfacing Mask is an advanced AHA + BHA multi-functional treatment formulated to rejuvenate all skin types without causing irritation or dehydration.
Designed to exfoliate, clarify, decongest, brighten, increase cellular renewal, improve elasticity and add vibrant luminosity to your complexion.
A powerful proprietary blend of potent Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Phytic Acid, White Willow Bark and fruit enzymes effectively exfoliates, refines pores, plumps and smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This mask works like a traditional peel to provide an instant solution for dull skin without causing irritation.
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dark Spots / UV damage
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Boosts cell turnover to visibly smooth
- Enhances skin’s firmness and tone
- Clears / minimizes the look of pores
- Brightens/softens the skin
- Alpha and Beta-Hydroxy acids: Exfoliate and effectively remove dead skin cells minimizing unevenness in skin*.
- Papaya and Pineapple enzymes: Help clear pores while minimizing their appearance and improving radiance*.
- Copper Peptide: A powerful antioxidant that helps to increase the body’s natural skin renewal and strength and reduce the signs of aging*.
- Bulbine Frutescens: A unique plant with incredible healing, soothing and moisturizing qualities. It enables the restoration of skin barrier function, reducing sensitization and improving moisture retention*.
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 refines the look of pores, reduces the appearance of discoloration, improves skin resilience, and visibly brightens and fights dullness for a radiant, even-looking skin tone*.
- Resurrection Plant: Rich in polysaccharides, polyphenols and Trehalose sugar molecules address multiple signs of aging: dehydration, fine lines, uneven texture. By enhancing moisture retention, this intensive bio-extract nourishes the skin cells and contributes to skin regeneration*.
- Centella Asiatica: Helps revitalize skin's protective barrier, and helps mitigate some of the visible effects of sun damage.
- Fucus Vesiculosus: Contains a radical fighting antioxidant - phlorotannin, bioactive polysaccharides, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. This extract fights damaging free radicals and skin aging, helps reduce inflammation and helps improve skin elasticity while providing hydration to the skin.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5: Help fight free-radical damage with their antioxidant power, minimizing the signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation*.
- Honeybush: Active compound in Honeybush, mangiferin, exhibits anti-aging activity against UVB-induced damage. It has been shown to reduce damage to collagen caused by UVB radiation in clinical studies. Honeybush provides antioxidant and photo-protective properties while soothing skin irritations and reducing redness*.
- Rooibos: Rich in polypehnols, flavonoids, phenolic acids, oligosaccharides, and polysaccharides. Rooibos has been thoroughly researched as an active free-radical scavenger and is a source of alpha hydroxy acid, copper, zinc, magnesium and vitamin D*.
* Test performed on ingredient