African Botanics Infusion Micro-Liquid Serum 100ml
African Botanics Infusion Micro-Liquid Serum is a silky liquid-light serum that is highly concentrated in active rejuvenating phytonutrients, restorative trace elements, humectants, antioxidants and advanced molecular biochemistry to supercharge your complexion, boost radiance while hydrating, plumping, lifting and firming the skin.
African Botanics Infusion Micro-Liquid Serum contains an age-defying regenerating matrix of Immortelle oligosaccharides, Micro-Algae, Seaweed, anti-pollution Oceanic Cell Shields, moisture-binding plant Peptide complex and Marine glucans to improve texture, deeply revitalize skin and form a dynamic skin barrier. This revitalising micro-liquid serum locks in moisture with low molecular weight glutaminated oligopeptides obtained from White Lupine which help boost epidermal lipid synthesis and reinforce the barrier function while infusing skin with hydration. Saturates skin with Kalahari Desert Salt, hand-harvested African desert and bush plants, Vitamin C Ester, CoQ10, Willow Bark and Lactic Acid to even tone, nourish, bring clarity and luminosity to the skin.
- Driven by advanced Marine biochemistry and African adaptogenic medicinal plants.
- Provides optimized hydration and improves moisture retention.
- Protects from urban and indoor pollution.
- Shields skin from High Energy Visible (HEV) light.
- Smoothing and skin brightening.
- Helps soothe, calm and reduce redness while speeding the recovery of damaged cells.
- Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein: Repairing and regenerating active ingredient that reinforces the barrier function of the skin. Rich in low molecular weight glutaminated peptides and oligosaccharides, it favors the synthesis of epidermal proteins and lipids, limits the transepidermal water loss*.
- Helichrysum Stoechas Oligosaccharides: Helps regenerate the structure of the collagen fibers damaged by ageing, helps the skin become firmer and more toned with fewer wrinkles*.
- Yeast Beta-Glucan: A potent skin humectant with plumping capacity as hyaluronic acid and is high in antioxidants. It attracts water to the top layers of skin while decreasing the look of wrinkles, redness, and irritation. Some tests have shown beta-glucan is 20% more hydrating than hyaluronic acid at the same concentration*.
- Chlorella Sorokiniana: Micro-algae preserves the equilibrium and correct functioning of the mitochondrion by activating three defence levers that support epidermal regeneration. The cells, reloaded with energy, regenerate better in order to form a dynamic and effective skin barrier*.
- Pavlova Lutheri: Micro-Algae shields against environmental pollutants. Micro-Algae is proven to help support skin against effects of urban and indoor pollution*.
- Resurrection Plant: Rich in polysaccharides, polyphenols and Trehalose sugar molecules address multiple signs of ageing: dehydration, fine lines, uneven texture. By enhancing moisture retention, this intensive bio-extract nourishes the skin cells and contributes to skin regeneration*.
- Fucus Vesiculosus: Contains a radical-fighting antioxidant - phlorotannin, bioactive polysaccharides, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. This extract fights damaging free radicals and skin ageing helps reduce inflammation and helps improve skin elasticity while providing hydration to the skin*.
- Rooibos: A source of potent antioxidants, alpha hydroxy acid and the enzyme superoxide dismutase. It is rich in vitamin D, zinc, manganese, calcium and magnesium. Rooibos has been proven to be anti-allergenic and is known to help skin conditions such as inflammation, rashes, acne, eczema and dermatitis*.
- Lactic Acid: Hydrates and exfoliates the surface layers of the skin, revealing a more clarified, fresher, smoother, younger-looking complexion*.
- Coenzyme Q10: Helps improve the appearance of ageing or UV-exposed skin*.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Low molecular weight plant-based Hyaluronic Acid helps deeply hydrate and plump*.
- Allantoin: Moisturizes, soothes itchiness, and heals injured skin. Allantoin can increase the water contents of cells, therefore, fighting against the damage of transepidermal water loss (TEWL) in the dermis, which keeps the skin looking plump and youthful*.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: Stable and non-acidic form of vitamin C that is effective as an antioxidant. Ascorbyl palmitate is particularly effective at reducing environmental damage*.
- Kalahari Desert Salt: Rich in minerals and micro-nutrients including magnesium, zinc and potassium with antiseptic and calming properties, this desert salt helps with the osmotic balance of the skin. Helps restore the skin’s microbiome and helps clear pores.
* Test performed on ingredient
Infusion Micro-Liquid Serum is ideal for all skin types including dry, dehydrated, dull, sensitive mature and oily.