Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
Brighten up with this best-selling antioxidant-rich cleanser, makeup remover and mask in one. Strawberry Seed Oil, hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Tomato extracts exfoliate and nourish for hydrated, silky and luminous skin. Plus, who doesn't love the delicious strawberry scent?
Gently wash away makeup and impurities with this antioxidant-rich formula. Strawberry Seed Oil, hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Tomato extracts help strengthen, firm and protect, leaving the skin hydrated, silky and luminous. Brightening Cleanser doubles as an exfoliating mask if left for 5 minutes before rinsing.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Small fragments of non-animal protein, known as phytopeptides, that are derived from wheat and contain gluten. It may also be referred to as Wheat Starch. It comes as a white, yellowish to brown powder or liquid. Skincare and Cosmetics containing hydrolyzed wheat proteins may result in rare allergic reactions in people with food related wheat sensitivities.
- Lycopene: Family Solanaceae (night shade). Lycopene, is a bright red carotenoid pigment and a powerful antioxidant derived from the tomato that is high in vitamins A,C & K. Tomatoes are perennials that grow during the warm season and reach a height of 3-4 feet tall. Geography: Native to Western South America, and grown worldwide.
- Strawberry Seed Oil: While most strawberries are red, some are white in color, with red seeds. This fruit is sweet, fragrant and can grow to the the size of a walnut. They are rich in salicylic acid and also contain vitamins A, B, C & E, folates, flavanoids, tannins, antioxidants and minerals; potassium, boron, phosphorous, flourine, cobalt, magnesium, calcium and sulfur. Geography: Common to North America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Coconut: This type of palm tree grows in humid tropical environments, up to a height of 100 feet tall and can produce as many as 70 fruits (coconuts) annually. After the ripe fruit is picked, the hard shell is opened and the solid interior is removed and dried. The oil is derived via cold pressing. Up to 50% of its chemical composition is from fatty acids. Geography: It is believed to have originated in Southeast Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines) and the islands between the Indian and Pacific Oceans.
- Vitamin C
- Potassium Sorbate: Derived from Potassium Salt
Water (Aqua/Eau), Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xanthan Gum, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Lycopene (Tomato), Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate