Kjaer Weis Invisible Touch Concealer
A clean, high-coverage concealer that covers imperfections while caring for your skin.
Kjaer Weis The Invisible Touch Concealer is a staple in every clean, organic beauty routine. Light and creamy in texture, the high-coverage formula blends seamlessly onto skin with an invisible, natural finish.
Available in 16 shades, it’s formulated with high-quality skincare ingredients that nourish and soothe the skin while diminishing redness and evening skin tone. It does its job—from covering dark circles and skin imperfections to brightening the brow bone and cheeks—and comes in recyclable, refillable packaging, caring for your skin and the environment.
- Light and creamy texture offer long-lasting full coverage with a natural, undetectable finish.
- Formulated with high-quality, skincare ingredients that nourish and soothe skin helping diminish redness associated with irritation.
- Perfectly balanced, lightweight, and creamy texture that stays put without being too drying.
- Comes in a recyclable, refilled glass bottle and recycled pulp paper packaging.
- Dioscorea Batatas: The transformative "Root of Light" is biodynamically grown and harvested through a method exclusively available to Kjaer Weis.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil): Protects skin from environmental stressors, while firming and tightening its appearance.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Gently quick-absorbing moisture packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids.
Fair Skin Tone:
- F110 - Warm Pink Nude
- F112 - Fair Neutral Undertone
- F120 - Fair Beige Neutral Undertone
- F130 - Light Yellow Undertone
- F140 - Light Cool Undertone
Medium Skin Tone:
- M210 - Medium Neutral Undertone
- M220 - Medium Warm Undertone
- M230 - Medium Golden Undertone
- M240 - Medium Dark Golden Undertone
Dark Skin Tones
- D310 - Dark Golden Undertone
- D320 - Dark Golden Undertone
- D326 - Dark Neutral Olive Undertone
- D330 - Dark Red Undertone
- D340 - Dark Neutral Undertone
- D345 - Dark Neutral Red Undertone
- D350 - Dark Neutral Undertone
To cover dark circles or brighten under eyes: Pick the shade that best matches your skin tone, and using the doe foot applicator place three dots under the eye. Then use the Buffer Concealer Brush to gently diffuse and blend out under the eyes. You can set with The Pressed Powder long-lasting coverage. If you are looking to brighten the under eye area, choose a shade slightly lighter than foundation. (Pro Tip: apply a small dot on the inner corner of your eye and blend to make eyes look brighter and more awake!)
To spot conceal: Pick the shade that best matches your skin tone, and apply before Foundation using the Concealer Brush. Then, apply foundation as needed, taking care to tap (versus swipe) over areas with concealer. Set with Pressed Powder to finish.
To cover hyperpigmentation: After applying foundation, apply a small dot of concealer directly onto the area. Then, tap with the Concealer Brush, being mindful of not swiping to keep coverage full. Apply a light touch of the Pressed Powder to set the area.
To prime eye shadow: Dab a dot of The Invisible Touch Concealer on each eyelid and blend with finger or Buffer Concealer Brush. This technique will give powder eye shadow a longer staying powder (Pro Tip: Cream Eye Shadows do not need priming!)
For cheekbone contour, apply a light swipe of concealer just under the cheekbone, starting from ear to just below the apples of the cheeks. Use the Foundation/Blush Brush to gently blend forward and upward onto the cheekbone, until the deeper color has been diffused and blended seamlessly onto the skin.
For forehead contour, apply a very light swipe of concealer across the forehead, approximately one finger width below the hairline. With the Foundation Brush blend upward into the hairline and then across the forehead to diffuse and buff the color.
For contouring the nose area, apply a dot of concealer on either side of the nose. Using the Buffer Bush, gently buff the concealer downward on either side of the nose, leaving the center of the nose untouched by the contour shade.
To contour the jawline, lightly dot the concealer just under the jawline from ear to ear. Using the buffer brush, gently blend the concealer down towards the neck and away from the face.