Lilfox Ambrosia Immortalis The Eye Complex 15ml
Leave-on Peptide Mask
NEW ADVANCED EYE TREATMENT
A leave-on eye mask is energized with 3 unique firming and smoothing peptide chains and a botanical retinol alternative from dew beans.
This lightweight cream mask penetrates the delicate skin around the eyes to support natural cell repair for fresh, plump, smoothed appearing skin.
Antioxidant and omega-rich babassu pair with organic aloe vera to replenish and refortify.
Purslane activates telomerase enzymes for a hyper-smoothing effect and enhanced skin resiliency and self-restoration.
Tetra-C firms and brightens.
Horse chestnut erases and discourages dark circles.
Hyaluronic acid and marshmallow root hydrate deeply.
Linoleic acid and antioxidant super-source, strawberry seed oil, combine with orange blossom peptides and pomegranate seed carbohydrates for the sweet scent of this naturally essential-oil free formula.
Peptides are important amino acids responsible for the creation of proteins such as keratin and collagen. These proteins work to give the skin strength, and without them, the skin can change its texture and lose its plumpness. When you apply this mask topically to the skin, your skin cells bounce into action to build new collagen and elastin, leaving the skin feeling hydrated and firm from within.
Skin Type: All skin types, especially dull, dry, mature, and sagging.
Results: A surge of hydration plumps and smooths. Under eye area is brighter, and overall appearance is improved.
Texture: Light blue silky and thick crèma.
Top Notes: Fresh pressed strawberry and pomegranate juice.
- Hexapeptide 11 is derived from yeast cells and has been proven to effectively enhance skin’s firmness and elasticity. Not only does it stimulate collagen and reduce appearance of uneven texture and reduce the fine lines and wrinkles. Also brightens the complexion and increases water retention within cells.
- Tripeptide 29 is derived from seaweed, and a highly purified peptide consisting of thereeamino acids glycine and proline plus amino acid derivative hydroxyproline. It's small molecule size allows it to penetrate the top layer of skin. It tricks the cells to product more collagen so it is firming and toghtening on the cells . Applied to skin, it’s been shown to repair past damage, reverse dehydration and strengthen skin’s cellular matrix. This improves uneven texture and the look of fine lines.
- Telomerase activating Purslane has been infused to reverse the signs of photo-aging and strengthen skin structure. This extremely powerful antiinflammatory antioxidant weed that has telomerase activator (an enzyme that increases cell life and cell function) that boosts circulation and speeds cellular repair and recovery.
- Marshmallow Roots's active ingredient mucilage found in the gum of the plant is a form of botanical hyaluronic acid that firm's skin and increases moisture levels.
- Horse Chestnut strengthens capillaries and prevent leakage of fluid that leads to unwanted puffiness and discoloration from broken veins.
- Dew Bean acts as a botanical alternative to retinol, gently exfoliating and speeding collagen production for a smooth and refreshed appearance.
- Tetrahexyldecy Ascorbate is the gold standard of Vitamin C. The most potent, stable, and effective deritivative of Vitamin C found today. The only oil-soluble form of Vitamin C making it able to pass quickly through the epidermis into the dermis where collagen is manufactured; hence making it be the most effective ingredient to boost collagen.
- Babassu is a palm tree that is native to the northeastern part of Brazil. Filled with antioxidants, such as Vitamin E and phytosterols. These antioxidants can combat inflammation effectively and act as moisturizing super emollients to the epidermis.
- Strawberry Seed Oil has an impressive polyunsaturated fatty acid composition that includes an composition of alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 essential fatty acid. Thanks to its high antioxidant content, strawberry seed oil is stable due to a heightened level of antioxidants and will protect against free radicals and delay the photo aging process.
- Bamboo Extract a favorite of K-beauty, this silica (an essential mineral needed for healhty skin) and antioxidant rich plant provides vital vitamins and minerals to cells while actively discouraging acne, dark spots and strengthening the protective skin barrier.
- Aloe contains a wealth of vitamins A, C, E. Contains natural salicylic acid and enzymes to getnly slough off dead skin cells, while polysaccharide sugars stimulate collagen.
Ritual: Apply a light layer in the daytime and a thicker layer at night. Wake up to skin that matches your inner glow.
Pro-Tip: In the evening, apply under and around eyes, as well on eyelids and brows. *Avoid using on brows if yiu have microblading due to the gentle cellualr turnover factor.