Rahua Hydration Hair Mask 120ml
Deliver ultimate hydration to dehydrated hair with a rich blend of Symbiotic® Rahua oil and shea butter. This plant-powered, professional-grade hair mask delivers a deep hydration treatment with Amazonian oils and protein bonding sugars to maximize moisture retention, resulting in revitalized shiny, smooth, replenished hair. Ideal for curly, thick, coarse, porous, and damaged locks.
Infused with the intoxicating tropical aromas of organic passion fruit and mango, this hair treatment will transport you to an alluring island escape while it works its magic.
Best For: All Hair Types that experience any level of dryness - Particularly Beneficial for Curly/Thick/Coarse/Porous Hair
- Intensely hydrates each strand to quench thirsty hair
- Smooths and softens coarse, thick, and curly hair
- Restores moisture and brings luster to damaged hair
- Blocks humidity, tames frizz
- Enhances shine
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA):Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- SACHA INCHI: A longtime food source in the Amazon, these seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi oil works to lock in hair’s moisture and condition and soothe the scalp. We use Symbiotic®* sacha inchi.
- MORETE OIL: Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh protects hair from damaging UVA rays. We use Symbiotic®* Morete.
- SHEA BUTTER:Long treasured for its medicinal and emollient qualities, this extract from the nut of an African tree softens frizzy hair, seals in moisture to protect hair from becoming dry or brittle, and moisturizes and balances the scalp.
- ORGANIC PASSION FRUIT:Vitamin C from this tropical fruit helps to regulate optimal PH balance for hair and scalp and its exotic aroma is transporting.
- ORGANIC MANGO SUGARS: This juicy tropical fruit offers a subtle, irresistibly exotic scent and contains sugars which help to bond oil proteins to hair, maximizing hydration.
- QUINOA:Known by ancient Incans as “the mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes hair and promotes healing and moisture retention.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. Rahua products are made with Certified SymbioticⓇ Ingredients. Certified Symbiotic Ingredients are made completely from plants and flora grown wild, deep within pristine forests. Each ingredient is handmade by Indigenous Tribal Communities using ancestral knowledge and makers are paid 3x the Fair Trade standard price.
- Before or after shampooing hair, apply generously all over, comb through. Leave in 10-15 minutes. Rinse. Or lightly rinse for an effortless leave-in treatment.
- Recommended Frequency: once a week hair treatment; Fine Hair: Use 2+ pumps of mask; Thick Hair: Use 4+ pumps of mask
Aqua, Herbal infusion of Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Organic Passiflora Incarnate (Passion) Fruit Extract, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Vegetable Glycerin, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearalkonium Chloride*, Glycine*, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Organic Rosemary Extract, Natural Aroma, Sucrose, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride*, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient.