Susanne Kaufmann Bath for the Senses 250ml
This product was previously known as Oil Bath for the Senses.
A luxurious bath soak was developed to promote a deep sense of relaxation and well-being and melt away the pressures of the day. Skin is left soft and smooth.
- Harmonising for the senses
- Stops skin from drying out
A nourishing and comforting bath soak featuring a scent of ylang ylang, patchouli and lavender to promote a sense of deep relaxation and wellbeing.
Susanne Kaufmann's signature sprig of rosemary is known to relax the mind and provide a feeling of deep comfort and warmth. Skin is left soft and smooth while the pressures of everyday life melt away. Perfect to use before bedtime to promote a peaceful and long-lasting slumber.
- Rosemary: Rosemary promotes circulation and has an antibacterial and strong antioxidant effect. It also promotes skin metabolism and helps to balance blemished skin.
- Pour 30ml into a warm full bath.
- Relax in the warm for up to 30 minutes and let the aromatic oils soothe your body and senses.
- After your bath, wrap yourself up in your favourite blanket and elevate your legs a little on a few cushions for a couple of minutes. The perfect way to complete your little home spa treatment.
Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Aqua (water), Parfum, Pentylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin.