Susanne Kaufmann Nourishing Eye Cream 15ml
A gentle eye cream developed to smooth away the first signs of ageing, while protecting and nourishing dry and sensitive skin to leave the eye area looking brighter and firmer.
This product was previously known as Eye Cream Line T.
- Improves the skin's smoothness
- Strengthens cell membranes
- For sensitive eye area
Developed with an intelligent blend of active ingredients including baobab pulp extract, rosehip seed and evening primrose seed extracts along with sage, chamomile, yarrow and mallow extracts, the Nourishing Eye Cream helps reduce moisture loss and leaves skin looking firmer. Antioxidant Q10 and sunflower oil protect skin from premature ageing.
To make this product even more sustainable and performant, we recently made a minor change to improve to the formula by switching to some new, intelligent ingredient complexes from the Alpine region. This product still delivers the same benefits that you know and love, so you can achieve the very best for your skin while respecting our planet.
Due to the use of active, natural ingredients, the appearance of this product may vary.
- Baobab Pulp: Baobab pulp extract has firming, moisturising and energising properties, leaving skin with a silky soft feeling.
- Evening Primrose: Evening primrose seed extract contains gamma-linolenic acid, which is important for cell renewal, prevents moisture loss and strengthens the cell membrane.
- Mallow: Mallow extract protects against environmental stressors, moisturises and soothes irritation and redness.
- Rosehip Seed; Rosehip seed extract is rich in vitamin A and C, which contribute to collagen formation in the skin. It also has a high content of essential fatty acids and antioxidants which are essential for skin cell regeneration.
- Yarrow: Yarrow contains ample amounts of vitamin A, known as a natural retinol. It helps to increase enzyme activity and stimulates collagen production.
- Apply to the delicate eye area every morning and evening, gently tapping it into the skin.
- Start from the inner corner of the eye and move outwards.
- Once a week, apply a thin layer to the eye area and leave it on as a mask for ten minutes, allow the cream to absorb into the skin.