Ellis Faas Hot Lips
Packed with smooth, creamy, non-sticky extracts and essential oils, this liquid lipstick Ellis Faas Hot Lips is a non-greasy blend of vibrant colors, such as bright orange, deep pink, and bright red. Includes a built-in sponge for precision.
Ellis Faas Hot Lips is packed with colour so you only need a tiny bit of thisnon-grazy lipstick to give your lips vibrant and long-lasting colour. Ellis Faas Hot Lips long wearing liquid lipstick doesn't dry out your lips either!
Revolutionary liquid lipstick is packed with pigments to give a vibrant colours. Non-sticky and formulated without Parabens, Ellis Faas Hot Lips is infused with an Antioxidant rich blend of Prune Seed Extract and Vitamin E to moisturise, plump and renew the lips.
Ellis Faas Hot Lips has a built-in sponge that allows for precise application whilst the sleek pen packaging will fit perfectly in any makeup collection.
- L401 Bright Red Hot Lips – Ellis Fass’ signature deep, sultry red.
- L402 Bright Orange Hot Lips – A bold matte satin orange.
- L403 Bright Fuchsia Hot Lips – A matte satin fuchsia pink.
- L404 Fluo Pink Hot Lips – A universally flattering bright pink.
- L405 Bright Coral Hot Lips – A pure toned coral hue.
- L406 Rose Violet Hot Lips – A deep rose pink with violet undertones.
- L407 Deep Pink Hot Lips – A timeless warm pink.
- L408 Baby Pink Hot Lips – An iconic girly hue.
- L409 Pink Nude Hot Lips – A deep nude with pink undertones, great for everyday wear.
Apply Ellis Faas Hot Lips first with the sponge applicator by painting your lips with just a small amount of lipstick. Then, fully load the applicator to fill the inside of your lips.
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aroma (Flavor), Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
May Contain [+/‐]: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6/ Red 7 Lake).