African Botanics Firming Botanical Body Oil 100ml
An intensive rejuvenating skin treatment that combines the firming and restorative benefits of antioxidant-rich and highly nutrient Pinotage Grape, Marula, Moringa, Kalahari Melon and Rose extract especially selected for their targeted firming and toning properties.
African Botanics' 'Firming Botanical Body Oil' is a cold-pressed treatment that strengthens and rejuvenates your skin. This lightweight formula is infused with wild-harvested Marula and Pinotage Grape Seed Oils specifically chosen for their firming and toning properties. Notes of South African Green Rooibos Tea and Honeybush, inspired by the Western Cape Peninsula, leave behind a sweet, fresh scent.
Scent: Uplifting Rose
Texture: Lightweight oil
Light and sensual in texture, this luxury blend provides corrective and preventative action against the main causes of loss of firmness: lack of elasticity, dryness, sun damage, slackening and skin ageing.
The unique fragrance is crafted from wild African botanicals: South African Green Rooibos Tea and Honeybush plant. The scent is reminiscent of the Fynbos biome located at the southern tip of the African continent, the Wester Cape Peninsula - fresh, grassy with a hint of honeyed base notes.
African Botanics' 'Firming Botanical Body Oil' helps promote collagen production, the key to youthful skin and elasticity. Rich in plant ceramides, vitamins and nutrients, this body oil restores flaccid, dry, photodamaged and lacklustre skin to youthful firmness, tone and softness. Maintains the natural balance of the skin.
Free from parabens, mineral oils, BPA, petrochemicals, synthetic emulsifiers, toxic preservatives, phthalates, DEA, TEA, synthetic colours or fragrances
- Tightens skin and prevents the signs of aging
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Helps activate microcirculation
- Promotes skin's softness and smoothness
- Grape Seed: Nourishes, protects and softens
- Marula Oil: Contains a high antioxidant count and is rich in many skin-benefiting micro-nutrients and essential fatty acids, especially Omega 9. In addition to its protecting and regenerative effects, Marula oil also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, soothe redness and sensitivity and helps prevent free radical damage. High levels of Omega 9 - Oleic Acid (80%), palmitic and stearic fatty acids are critical for rapid penetration – meaning this oil sinks in quickly to promote intense repair and seal in precious moisture. Marula Oil is rich in Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Flavonoids, Phenolic compounds and Phytosterols - these antioxidants help protect against free radicals and daily environmental stressors*.
- Kalahari Melon: Contains 70% Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and 2,800 mg/kg natural Vitamin E. It restores skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles*.
- Brassica Alba Sprout: Activates microcirculation and helps fight water retention in cellulite tissue*.
- Capsaicin: Activates microcirculation and supports the skin metabolism*.
- Coenzyme Q10: Helps improve the appearance of aging or UV-exposed skin*.
- Calendula Flower: Soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
- Moringa: Rich in powerful antioxidants, Vitamin A, C and E. Improves the appearance of skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
- Tocopherol: Pure Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals, moisturize skin and improve overall tone and texture.*
- Rosa Centifolia: Also known as Rose de Mai, harvested in France, this skin rejuvenating extract has soothing and uplifting properties. It contains vitamins and antioxidants that help moisturize dry skin. Its astringent properties help tighten pores and reduce redness and inflammation due to distended capillaries.
- Neroli: Helps stimulate and regenerate skin cells with strong anti-scarring properties.
- Buchu: Rich in Camphor, Diosphenol, Mucilage, Diosmin and Pugelone. It is highly antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and is a powerful detoxifier.
* Test performed on ingredient
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)** Seed Oil, Brassica Alba Sprout Extract, Capsaicin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q1), Calendula/">Calendula/">Calendula Officinalis (Calendula/">Calendula/">Calendula) Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera** Seed Oil, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Rose Geranium) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Barosma Betulina (Buchu) Leaf Oil, Parfum (Natural)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*.
*Components of natural essential oils. **Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Free of parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.