African Botanics Pure Marula Oil 30ml
African Botanics Pure Marula Oil is an ultra-lightweight highly concentrated face oil that absorbs instantly to plump, regenerate cells, reduce inflammation, sensitivity, redness and hydrate the skin.
One of the world’s most antioxidant-rich oils, African Botanics Pure Marula Oil is renowned for its (virtually unparalleled) free radical-scavenging properties – neutralising the effects of oxidative stress to prolong cell health and help delay the ageing process. Phenomenally strengthening, this anti-ageing and hydrating oil promotes skin’s elasticity and ‘stretch’ whilst minimising the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles and scarring.
Vitamin C + E work to stimulate collagen synthesis to enhance skin’s ‘plumpness’ and maintain its density, while high levels of Oleic (80%), palmitic and stearic fatty acids are critical for rapid penetration – meaning this oil sinks in quickly to promote intense repair and seal in precious moisture.
- Boosts collagen production, skin firmness, density and volume.
- Superior antioxidant content and antioxidant stability with lasting power. Stable in extreme heat, sunlight and has a shelf life of 24 months after opening, unlike other plants, nut or seed oils - degrade and oxidize within 6 months after opening or sunlight exposure.
- The richest plant source of Omega 9 – contributes to rapid absorption without clogging pores.
- Marula Oil: Contains a high antioxidant count and is rich in many skin-benefiting micro-nutrients and essential fatty acids, especially Omega 9. In addition to its protecting and regenerative effects, Marula oil also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe redness and sensitivity and helps prevent free radical damage. High levels of Omega 9 - Oleic Acid (80%), palmitic and stearic fatty acids are critical for rapid penetration – meaning this oil sinks in quickly to promote intense repair and seal in precious moisture. Marula Oil is rich in Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Flavonoids, Phenolic compounds and Phytosterols - these antioxidants help protect against free radicals and daily environmental stressors*.
- Tocopherol: Pure Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals, moisturize skin and improve overall tone and texture*.
* Test performed on ingredient
African Botanics Pure Marula Oil is suitable for all skin types including normal, dry, mature, environmentally damaged and extremely sensitive skins.