Ayuna VELO Supra Stratum Protection 50ml
Every day, any time of the year and during any activity, the skin needs to live and breathe; veil it with VELO, the 6 in 1 protection that treats, hydrates, protects, evens skin tone, beautifies and brightens.
BENEFITS / 6 BARRIERS
6-in-1 barrier approach to protect the skin’s SUPRASTRATUM:
Anti-Pollutant Barrier - A polymer film obtained from Marshmallow Root creates a protective cocoon effect over the skin, preventing the adhesion of pollutants & metals, such as PM, VOCs and Carbon Particles, and promoting their elimination after a day in urban conditions. Prevents clogged pores and a "dull" complexion.
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea Officinalis) - rich in mucilage and high molecular weight polysaccharides (glucans, arabinogalactan).
Antioxidant Barrier - A combination of German Chamomile, Vitamin E and Argan Oil provide a daily defence against environmental stress. The barrier captures free radicals that accelerate cellular ageing caused by solar radiation, smoking or pollution and further protect the skin after UV exposure. Protects against toxic gases (ozone, nitric oxide). Strengthens skin’s photoprotective barrier. Contains antimicrobial properties.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E derivative) - a powerful antioxidant
- Argan oil - high content of unsaturated fatty acids (squalene, sterols) - rich in natural tocopherols, carotene and phenolic potent antioxidants German Chamomile (bisabolol molecule) - a soothing antioxidant
Light Barrier - A veil that protects and enhances the skin’s own beauty. This mineral coverage reflects environmental light, evens out tone, and smooths the skin’s micro-crevasses while bringing luminosity to its appearance. Ocean Friendly - respectful with the marine environment.
- Non-nano Dispersion of Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) and Zinc Oxide (ZnO) - Both minerals are combined in a creamy dispersion to provide balanced and complete UVA / UVB protection with minimal whitening, plus great affinity and comfort to the skin. The (TiO2) and (ZnO) minerals are coated with jojoba esters, giving them greater adhesion capacity and optimal reflection ability of incident light. Its small particle size (non-nano) guarantees maximum safety and makes it suitable for even the most sensitive and reactive skin.
- Iron Oxides - With warm tones that mimic and blend with skin pigments to even out skin tone, these COSMOS-certified minerals are of the highest purity, as well as safe, clean and sustainable.
Water Barrier - A combination of natural magnets attract water to protect against dehydration. Contains Trehalose, found in abundance in the Desert Rose plant, which helps it survive under extreme environmental conditions and climates due to its excellent ability to capture and retain water molecules. Moisturizes the outer layers of the skin by increasing water retention, strengthening the barrier and promoting the formation of lamellar structures while reducing discomfort associated with dryness and skin sensitivity. Provides antimicrobial benefits and protects against hot temperatures. Accelerates repair and renewal.
- Trehalose - a sugar (disaccharide) occurring in both organisms and plants
- Pentiol - extracted from corn and sugar cane
- Glycerol - native to our skin, multi-active mediator
Lipidic Barrier - Contains glycolipids derived from coconut oil and fruit sugars, promoting the formation of Liquid Crystals that act as water reservoirs. The barrier provides long-lasting moisture, reinforces the skin’s lipid barrier, protects from dehydration and against cold temperatures.
- Glycolipids - from coconut oil and fruit sugars
Postbiotic Barrier - A new approach to the use of microorganisms in skincare. Whereas probiotics are the incorporation of living microorganisms in a formula and prebiotics are the incorporation of substances helping to stimulate beneficial microorganisms of the microbiota, postbiotics are the incorporation of substances produced by probiotics (metabolites). The postbiotic ferments help maintain the balance of the skin’s microbiota by promoting the survival of beneficial microorganisms and providing broad-spectrum protective activity against detrimental ones, resulting in beneficial effects to skin health.
- Lactobacillus and Cocos Nucifera Ferment - peptides obtained from probiotic bacterial fermentation cultures
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Isononyl Isononanoate, Undecane, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tridecane, Lactobacillus Ferment*, Coco-Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Trehalose, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Lactobacillus*, Jojoba Esters, Xanthan Gum, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Calendulacoconut/">Coconut Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Sorbitan Olivate, Cocos Nucifera (Calendulacoconut/">Coconut) Fruit Extract*, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Ci 77499). *Natural And Postbiotic Preservatives **Natural Essential Oil-Based Fragrance (Gurjum Balsam, Holy Wood, Myrrh, Chamomile, Rosemary, Buchu)