Mandelic Pigmentation Corrector Night Serum is next-generation overnight serum supercharged with a hardworking blend of 11% Mandelic, Lactic + Salicylic Acid, 8 Brighteners and 7 Antioxidants and Peptides, that treats stubborn pigmentation, melasma, large pores, persistent breakouts, uneven texture and blackheads.
While most AHA (alpha-hydroxy acids) serums focus only on the exfoliation aspect that can sometimes lead to tightness and irritation, this multitasking booster is formulated to gently dissolve dead skin cells while replenishing moisture and strengthening the skin’s delicate barrier with its hydrating blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide and essential fatty acids from Organic Rosehip and Tamanu Oil.
Organic Bakuchiol – a natural alternative to Retinol that’s clinically proven to reduce multiple signs of ageing, significantly reduces roughness and improves skin tone, elasticity, firmness and radiance, whilst multiple peptides like Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40 and Nonapeptide-1 combat redness caused by inflammation and inhibit the production of melanin, so skin looks significantly brighter with continual usage.
- Refines and reduces the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Treats persistent breakouts and blackheads.
- Brightens and fades stubborn pigmentations, melasma, dark spots and refines skin texture.
- Exfoliates and speeds up cellular renewal.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, whilst improving skin elasticity.
- Offers all the reparative and renewing properties of Retinol through a natural alternative, without any of the traditional irritation to reduce multiples signs of ageing.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Trains the skin to retain moisture and nutrients better.
- Provides skin with protection against free radicals and environmental stress.
Mandelic Pigmentation Corrector Night Serum is ideal for all skin types, especially problematic complexions prone to excessive pigmentation and breakouts.
*Due to the Salicylic Acid content, this formula is not recommended if pregnant/breastfeeding.