Mahalo The Vitality Elixir 10ml
Active antioxidant rejuvenating serum.
Strategically formulated with thoroughly researched, high-performance, nutrient-rich actives to create a rejuvenating multi-correctional synergy for a complexion that glows with youthful vitality.
Now with antioxidant Astaxanthin!
Made with high-performance ingredients, The Vitality Elixir by Mahalo breathes vitality into pores and indulges the most precious features to support a glowing complexion.
This luscious fusion tenderly cares for your skin by pairing exotic Polynesian Tamanu super-oil with exquisite organic supercritical extracts of Chia Seed, Black Cumin Seed, Sea Buckthorn, Carrot Seed and Turmeric.
The Vitality Elixir works perfectly for all skin types and especially beneficial for those who suffer from acne or hyperpigmentation.
Mahalo The Vitality Elixir helps to deliver anti-inflammatory, deeply hydrating, youth-enhancing, skin firming and regenerating properties. It is powerfully potent in aiding to fade wrinkles and age spots, balance oil production and stimulate the growth of new cells, all while keeping your skin fed and nourished.
This gorgeous facial serum acts as a shield against environmental damage, it combats and heals acne breakouts. It improves the skin’s natural glow, texture, elasticity and hydration whilst reverses signs of aging.
The Vitality Elixir is potent with superior levels of Omega-3 essential fatty acids, and free-radical fighting antioxidants that help to deliver advanced skin rejuvenation. Serum’s leading ingredient, chia seed, has been clinically tested to show a significant increase in skin hydration, reduction of trans-epidermal water loss and increase skin barrier function. Infused with age-defying CoEnzyme Q10, the sumptuous elixir seamlessly and gently caresses the essence of the skin to create deep nourishment and a face that illuminates youthful vitality.
Infused with “secret weapon” antioxidant Astaxanthin, age defying CoEnzyme Q10, and everlasting regeneration of Helichrysum flower, the sumptuous elixir helps to inhibit inflammatory enzymes, scavenge free radicals, fade and manage wrinkles and tissue scarring, deliver deeply hydrating, and regenerative properties. It is powerfully potent in aiding to combat acne, balance oil production and stimulate growth of new cells, all while making skin appear firm, youthful and vibrant.
The Vitality Elixir by Mahalo has a crisp, slightly floral and fresh, earthy and lightly nutty scent. The healing power is enhanced with notes of rose, geranium, frankincense, bergamot and immortelle.
- Astaxanthin [asta-ZAN-thin]: the powerhouse antioxidant booster. Recent clinical study found this carotenoid to be the strongest antioxidant against singlet oxygen (a reactive oxygen species that directly damages biological lipids, proteins and DNA). Asaxanthin’s unparalleled ability to fight free radical scavengers is attributed to being 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C, 800 times stronger than CoQ10, 550 times stronger than green tea catechins and 75 times stronger than alpha lipoic acid (from clinical research by Nishida Y./2007). This powerhouse ingredient provides new dimension in skin treatment technology, effectively working to revitalize dull, tired, prematurely-aging and environmentally stressed skin.
- Tamanu(skin-healing wonder) – a remarkable restorative oil with skin healing, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. Grown in mineral-rich volcanic soil of Polynesia, it is powerfully potent in soothing acne, scarring, eczema, age spots and wrinkles.
- Chia seed (Omega 3 powerhouse) – offers one of the highest concentrations of Omega-3’s. Potent with antioxidants, vitamins and an alpha-linolenic acid – it maintains moisture in the skin to prevent drying and scaling. A valuable source for the body’s own EPA and DHA synthesis. A powerful anti-aging ingredient.
- Turmeric (plant gold) – treats acne and skin inflammations. Offers calming, antioxidative, detoxifying and anti-carcinogenic characteristics.
- Sea buckthorn (beauty superberry) – the single highest source of vitamin C, E, amino acids, pro-vitamin-A and unsaturated fatty acids: a true skin superfood. Stimulates collagen, combats wrinkles and dryness, reverses the effects of aging and pollution.
- Helichrysum oil (everlasting regeneration) – inhibits inflammatory enzymes, and scavenges free radicals. A potent anti-aging ingredient, making skin appear firm, youthful, and vibrant. Contains rare diketones, which stimulate growth of new skin tissue, fade scars, stretch marks and blemishes. Perfect for sensitive skin.
Begin by cleansing, exfoliating and toning the skin. Smooth one to two pumps of The Mahalo Vitality Elixir between your palms and fingertips, and gently rub your palms together to activate the oils and extracts.
Press palms firmly all over face for 40-60 seconds. The pressing technique allows for ultimate penetration of the actives into the skin.
Pat an extra drop under eyes to soften wrinkles, scars, soothe puffiness and dark circles. Follow with The Mahalo Rare Indigo beauty balm or The Mahalo Balm.
Allow 10 – 15 mins to penetrate before applying sunscreen.
Calophyllum Inophyllum (polynesian Tamanu) Co-op Grown Oil*, Salvia Hispanica (chia Seed) Organic Supercritical Co2 Extract**, Aleurite Moluccans (kukui) Nut Oil*, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Organic Supercritical Co2 Extract**, Haematococcus Pluvialis Algal (astaxanthin) Extract+, Daucus Carota (carrot Seed) Organic Supercritical Co2 Extract**, Hippophae Rhamnoides (sea Buckthorn) Organic Supercritical Co2 Extract**, Curcuma Longa (turmeric) Organic Supercritical Co2 Extract**, Helichrysum Italicum (immortelle) Flower Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) Flower Oil*, Boswellia Carteri (frankincense)oil*, Citrus Aurantium Var. Bergamia (bergamot Fcf) Bergapten-free, Non-photosensitizing Oil*^, Rosa Centifolia (rose De Mai) Flower Oil*, Ubiquinone (coenzyme Q1), Non-gmo Mixed Tocopherols
Hand Blended In Small Batches By Mahalo Skin Care In Hawaii, Usa *clean Ingredients: Organic + Local And/or Wild Harvested (when Available) **organic Supercritical Co2 Extract ^bergamot Fcf Is Free From Bergapten, It Has No Photosensitizing Effects +vegan, Sourced From The Micro-algae Plant Stored In A Glass Bottle Wrapped In A Renewable Bamboo To Preserve The Vitality Of The Ingredients And Provide An Eco-luxurious Skin Care Experience.